Green Gp32

according to google (not the best translator in the world, I know :rolleyes:) there is no reference at all to the GP32 actually being sold is a green one, So looks like you maybe out of luck.

But maybe EvilDragon or Quiest could shed some light, As i can`t read or speak a word of german.

Trooper

I have basic knowledge in german, and there is no mention of a green one in there. And considering the keywords have ds, psp, gba, and a lot of other bs, it could be just to get people to buy it.

Doesn't say anything anywhere about a green GP32, only shows a picture of the green one.
I have one of those, btw :)
They're NLU.

They were produced exclusivly for the german launch.. that never happened. :D

it's not very intelligent to post an ebay auction you are interested in.
now everyone in the GP32 community who is interested in this one, will bid at this auction, too.

it's not very intelligent to post an ebay auction you are interested in.
now everyone in the GP32 community who is interested in this one, will bid at this auction, too.

Oh I don't really care... It's better I don't go buying things on eBay anyways. Sure I would like one, but I really don't have a use for 2 gp32s. Even if this one makes people green with envy. :lol: Besides it said shipping in Germany only or something, and I live in the US... So, even if it was indeed a Green one I probably wouldn't get it. I know that pieman was looking for one so that is why I posted it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe its a homemade case dye? I've heard of a few of those being done...
Judging by the 6 128mb memory cards he does seem like a hardcore GP32 person...Is he on here somewhere? Or is there a German community outthere (I only know of the Spanish one)

My German is horrible (I only know a bit due to being geordie really...). The PSP and DS mention says forget them, its just advertising the GP.

No mention of the green anywhere...And he has a picture of a white one. I might message him and ask whats up with the green.

Back