Ground Control For Pc

Horscht

Banned?
Website
Visit site
Hi

I have a serious problem with "Ground Control" for PC. This Game was released in 2000, so it ran with DirectX7.1. However, when I try to run it under DirectX9.0b i get this error while starting: D3DX DDERR_unsupoorted. I already used Google, and got information that it won´t run with an directx version higher than 7. Can you guys help me? i just bought Ground Control 2, and want to play the first game again, before i start playing GC2. I´m using and P4 2.66 GhZ laptop with an ATI Radeon Mobility 7500 and the latest Omega drivers installed. I have 512Mb DDR and run Win XP home edition (SP1). It ran with this PC before (when we first got it, must have been DirectX8.0 or lower).

Well, The only thing i can suggest is to use one of thoughs directx removal tools and install the required directx version need for the game, Or use another PC.

Or repartition your hard drive (partition magic) and re-install windows to that partition with needed directx.

Extreme i know, But no other ideas.

EDIT: Just found this, Don`t know if its any good to you or if you`ve already seen this.

http://groundcontrol.sierra.com/us/community-support.html

Trooper

Back