Guide: Hotkeys Ftw

SomeGuy99 said:
Jdbye said:
Indeed... because they stopped working after I rebooted. If i add new ones they'll work until I reboot again. I'm pretty sure they never worked previously, so at least it's one step forward.
EDIT: Aaaand they're working again :blink:

I think this is something to talk to Ed, Skeezix etc. about. It must be something new in the firmware (which I haven't been able to test).
It seems like it works when I add a hotkey, then on the next reboot stops working, but a few reboots later it starts working again and keeps working until I add another hotkey, upon which it stops working on the next reboot after that until I've rebooted a few more times, and so on. Doesn't make any sense to me but that's what happens. As long as I don't add new hotkeys all the time it's fine. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jdbye said:
It seems like it works when I add a hotkey, then on the next reboot stops working, but a few reboots later it starts working again and keeps working until I add another hotkey, upon which it stops working on the next reboot after that until I've rebooted a few more times, and so on. Doesn't make any sense to me but that's what happens. As long as I don't add new hotkeys all the time it's fine. :)
Is this of any help ?

sebt3 said:
Jdbye said:
Is this of any help ?
Awesome, I tried the workaround posted there (restart xfce4-settings-helper) and it worked :D
At least now we know it's not a Pandora specific bug.

Hello,
Ive been having some issues with your hotkey guide that you posted a while back. im fine up to the point of the pnd_find script. i copied yours word for word, but whenever i run it i get Pndfile Required. Full path to the pnd-file to execute.
Halp?

Back