Guitar Hero (we Could Use Frets On Fire Or Stepmania's Code)

Leonar

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I saw on my frends LG (with a touch screen) a java version of Guitar hero. I thought how great it will be if we had own "GP2X Guitar" on gp2x.
The Main problem is with touchscreen that is single touch.
but that could be fixed by changing "songs" like it's done on java version that i couldbe played by single touch :)
There's no problem about making game... We have sources to Frets on Fire and stepmania. The only limit is the screen resolution.

What is your opinion about this?:D

ps
I'm not a programist/coder.

Leonar said:
I saw on my frends LG (with a touch screen) a java version of Guitar hero. I thought how great it will be if we had own "GP2X Guitar" on gp2x.
The Main problem is with touchscreen that is single touch.
but that could be fixed by changing "songs" like it's done on java version that i couldbe played by single touch :)
There's no problem about making game... We have sources to Frets on Fire and stepmania. The only limit is the screen resolution.

What is your opinion about this?:D
ps
I'm not a programist/coder.

It's been brought up many times before, and while it is a cool idea (Stepmania was ported in a sense... but not past a proof of concept.) And there is Beat2X which is a pretty cool rhythm game very similar to StepMania. Even supports a dance mat to an extent.

FoF is horribly inefficient and would be a chore to get running even on Pandora. Guitar Fun possibly but both of these ideas would require a lot of dedication to get running nicely.

Don't get me wrong I love DDR and Guitar Hero, but someone has to be prepared to make it happen. Considering how long the GP2X has been out and how many times this has been brought up, the only way I can see this happening is if it is backported from the Wiz or Pandora...

You can play Beat2X right now though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for anserws :)

Didn't knew about Beat2X :) But it seems to be nice game :D I'll try it :)

But i was thinking to play using touch screen.
But thanks Anyway!:D

Merry Christmas :D

Back