Halo 2

bought my first xbox on friday and halo 2...... played throu normal level and finished it yesterday..... it did feal a bit short.... but maybe it will feel longer if I play it at a harder level.......??????

I am more fond of the pstwo, but maybe thats just becuse I like the controler for the pstwo better or that I´m more used to it...... or Final Fantasy....

XBOX
+ 4 control ports
+ big hard drive for save games

- online play costs money......( what is Kai or xbconnect ... how does it work?)

PSTWO

+ small
+ free online play (on most games)
+ can play dvd from the start

- only 2 controler ports from the start

The single player fun is short lived but I really enjoy them with a load of mates and link up or Xbox Live. Not to everyones taste though. Halo 2 has had mixed reactions on the official Xbox forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished it on Normal, very nice game, although a few levels towards the end are a bit pants.

Now, with Paper Mario 2 coming either tommorow or Tuesday, and the DS the week after, do I try it on a harder setting? Mmm.

From my experience Xbox Connect is much better.
Why do you say that? My impression was that the latest kai is better than xbconnect. I only have 1 lan point in my room though so i can't connect both xbox and pc at the same time until my second network point is in :(.

ok, back from my party
in 18 hours of being there, I clocked just over 16 hours Halo 2 time
4 hours 35 minutes longest single game time
its friggin awesome
Movies are wonderful
Co-op is neat
Single player is a little short, but Im not complaining
Pretty high replay value
but this game kills in multi player
that 4 hour game was a 2v2 on Coagulation ( old Blood Gulch ) dont need many peple to have fun
its awesome
new vehicles rock, dual wield is neat, but ya drop your gun when ever you do anything, wish that wasnt so, wish ya would just holster it
Cant rember if rockets could lock on in first one, but it is so fun when you get a lock on a banshee using its turbos and its on other side of the map and dies, even more fun trying to outmanuver a rocket on land ( took out an enemy with his own teams rocket by driving real close to a enemy tank , his teams roclet took the tank driver out instead of me!! )
banshee can do tricks, helps avoid massive rocket rape
and much more!
great game, recomend to anyone

Back