Happy Pandora Owner

arthurlag

Still Fresh
I Received my pandora today i am not going to write any long reviews because i have to play with this awesome peace of equipment. Eventhough pandora has some flaws especially on the case i literally kissed it a couple of times. i am writing this post from my pandora and writing is a breeze with this machine. after i can stop playing with this i will write a detailed review. lets see how long will it take for me to decide if this was worth the wait :)

It only took me a few hours once I got some stuff on to it, and espcially when PSX-ReARMed R6 came out makeing a couple of my games full speed even at 500MHZ. :D

I Received my pandora today i am not going to write any long reviews because i have to play with this awesome peace of equipment. Eventhough pandora has some flaws especially on the case i literally kissed it a couple of times. i am writing this post from my pandora and writing is a breeze with this machine. after i can stop playing with this i will write a detailed review. lets see how long will it take for me to decide if this was worth the wait :)

LOL that made me laugh, I'm gona give mine a full on snog whilst gently inserting my s.d

LOL that made me laugh, I'm gona give mine a full on snog whilst gently inserting my s.d

Dont Tell me that you never kissed your pandora :)

Back