Pandora user review section/link

dibad0011

Still Fresh
I think it would be a good idea to include on the Pandora main web page or in the boards web page  a "owner's reviews" link. Most if not all manufacturer/retailer webpages (think HP, Sony,Amazon,anything else,etc) have their own owner/user reviews section.

Usually before I buy anything I take my time to read some user reviews to really know what I'm really paying for (Amazon is my favorite).I know the Pandora has already being reviewed by some "experts" on the subject (gadget geeks, videogaming pro reviewers, tech magazine expert, etc) but for me and many others what really matters is the opinion  of people who have purchased the item and not just have gotten the console in their hands for a few hours for the sake of making a "pro" review.

I would suggest to have a review section in which any logged member who owns or have owned the console can write a small review (let's say max. 200 character writing or just pro/cons listing).Including a pre-set 1 to 5 star rating system would make the review more accurate.

I suspect most pandora owners would give a positive rating and this way will help possible buyers to know better what the Pandora handheld is about and decide whether or not the Pandora is a good choice for them. Just my 2 cents./myaddrproxy.php/http/boards.openpandora.org/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

I see there is or was a review thread but I simply can't imagine a newcomer (potential buyer) having to dig on the sub forums to find pandora owners' reviews.As you said that review thread is not even pinned.My suggestion is to have an organized (easy to find) separate review section with a rating scale.Often I see newcomers come posting new topics such as "I want to buy a pandora but I'm not sure..". A review place would help them but Anyway is not up to me, hehe.

I recently added IP.Content to the boards here.

IP.Content allows user articles with categories, so reviews, Tutorials, etc. will all be possible soon here.

I'm already using that to create the Emulation-Info-Section.

All right!! thanks. :) .

I suggest the video thread could be inserted there,  also a " pandora screenshots" place, and maybe a general FAQ, could be placed there as well. Things will be much easier for anyone interested in getting a pandora.      

All right!! thanks. :) .

I suggest the video thread could be inserted there,  also a " pandora screenshots" place, and maybe a general FAQ, could be placed there as well. Things will be much easier for anyone interested in getting a pandora.      
Yes, IP.Content also supports a user media gallery. Just have to set that up :)

Back