Pandoras For Review

TylerAW said:
I just want reviews I don't care where they come from at this point.
I forgot about your situation ;)
Their will be lots very soon I would say, keep eye on media reports in my sig

Last edited by a moderator:
TylerAW said:
Sugar_Kane said:
Ordinarily yes, but not at the moment it wouldn't as the first batch has been taken there are no units left. It would make more sense to do as Pleng said and then the reviews can pave the way for batch 2.
How do we get reviews sooner by not handing out Pandora's to review sites? ;)

Are you capable of looking at this objectively? Or are you only worried about your unique situation (by the way I saw in another thread that there are no units left from this batch anyway, so you're out of luck either way)?

Simple business says give out review units when you've got something to sell. Catch the impulse purchasers. A lot of people are going to read the reviews, think 'cool Im gonna preorder' and click the link on the review site. If they find out they cant actually pre order there and then, a good percentage will simply not bother returning.

This theory works even better if you have actual units for sale without having to pre-order (ie bigger percentage of impluse purchases) but that's unfortunately not an option.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will borrow mine unit for review... (it is arranged long time ago) Unfortunately, I'm 1200 on the list or so... :(
Any news about possible shipping date for next 3000?

You could lend a review unit to Chris and Bryan from the Linux Action Show. They have been following the device for some times and they do like the idea behind it. They actually talked about it in their last show (on Sunday).

Back