Hardware error ?

FCSAY

Still Fresh
I got Pandora recently.

But I find some hardware error in my Pandora.

1. "SELECT" key do not work.

2. LCD shows a strange pattern on it (air bubble?)

3. An attached black board (Battery case?) do not open. Too hard.

Is there the solution?

Can I change it that it is normalcy of Pandora?

I got Pandora recently.

But I find some hardware error in my Pandora.

1. "SELECT" key do not work.

2. LCD shows a strange pattern on it (air bubble?)

3. An attached black board (Battery case?) do not open. Too hard.

Is there the solution?

Can I change it that it is normalcy of Pandora?

As for 1 and 2, that's not normal. The battery case is knows to be difficult to open though.

Is there a bubble in the screen protector? Have you pulled that plastic film off?

For the battery case the easiest method to open it, is to slide a finger nail into the corners of one end to pry it open slightly, then whilst keeping it that way, slide your nail all the way down one side and it should pop open once 2/3 the way down, as there are 2 clips a 1/4 way down each side, rather than in the middle where the indentation for opening it is located.

May need a manicure afterwards though :p

For the battery case the easiest method to open it, is to slide a finger nail into the corners of one end to pry it open slightly, then whilst keeping it that way, slide your nail all the way down one side and it should pop open once 2/3 the way down, as there are 2 clips a 1/4 way down each side, rather than in the middle where the indentation for opening it is located.

Yeah, this was a pretty big pain to open for me. I really didn't need to open it, since my battery was in the Pandora already, but I just felt like doing it. Anyways, it was a pretty big pain to do.

Oh, mistook.

LCD.jpg

Have you tested the Select button in the input tester?

Input tester?

Where is the application?

I did following method on XFCE

settings -> keyboard -> Application shortcuts -> Add -> Command [ls] -> Press "SELECT" key

Pandora did not response when I did the method.

I opened hard battery case by the method.

Thank you.

That LCD damage kind of looks like what happened to a LCD panel for a mini car computer I made a few years ago.. It happened when I accidentally left it in the car and the temperature went down to -20 degrees Fahrenheit over a weekend.. perhaps during delivery it was left some place very cold.

Back