• Yes, Internet included

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Yes, but only ad-hoc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

rodolforg

After finnishing my current app in development, I intend to work on a network game (one player against other, through Internet access). It would be a strategy/minor action game, in a few (and maybe wrong) words.

I don't want to give more details by now, I just want to see how large the number of users could be. The lack of graphical and musical artists is a PITA, and the development will run on a slow pace.

Thanks everyone who answers the poll and comments it out.

Since the Wiz does not have integrated Wifi, I consider it to effectively be an offline portable gaming system.

My main interest with it is running emulators, though, so I haven't played much in the way of native homebrew games on it (unless you count ports of open-source games).

Mine is online and I am hoping that the Caanoo web browser get ported over. I use my wiz at many wifi locations and being able to play games, read books/pdf's AND be able to check the web occasionally that would be sweet,

As far as a network game I'm all for that, and would be willing and able to test it as well..

P.S. I think many people will appreciate and enjoy the app Rodolfo is currently working on :)

I carry my Wiz around everywhere I go. I also carry my phone around which has internet access so the Wiz is purely for single player games for me.

I didnt even know that i could get online with my wiz :/
Can someone link me to a good how-to article please?

Back