"hello" & A Question From A Newbie

bassland

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi Pandora-awaiters!

This is my first post - so "Hello" from Ipswich,UK! B)

I stumbled across this forum when I bought my GP2X F200 and have been 'lurking' as a guest for quite sometime.
Watching this Pandora forum and checking the openpandora.org site has become a mandatory part of my daily routine - as I suspect that, I, like you, are eagerly awaiting the release of the Pandora!

Better ask my question now, otherwise I'll be treading onto the path of 'off-topicness'...
Will the Pandora just be available as a pre-assembled unit? Or, like the good-ol' days of the ZX81 / BBC etc - will it be available in a kit form too (at a discount price of course!) for those of us that are handy with a set of screwdrivers and has a dose of patience spare?

I'd be really keen to build it myself for the fun of doing it really. Rebuilding / fixing or generally tinkering with stuff is rather satisfying IMO! (Whether it's car engines or computers it doesn't matter - getting my hands 'dirty' is fun!)

All the best!
Simon.

Got a :gp2x. Want a :pandora1: more!!

.Gogeta§§J4BR. said:
you'll be happy to know it wont be as ridiculous as those first gp2x models, which you had to assemble the screen on your own (and nobody really warned you that clearly before you bought it)
Ah, the memories... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
How many actually managed to get their screen-cover on dust-free? :lol: (I did. Just.)

Back