Hello People Long Time No..um..pst?

OmarNawaz

Hey guys

Sure been awhile

I was moving house and I found my Gamepark goodies awww memories :) gp32 and those strange shiny goldie things? What were they called SMC's?
Man those things were awesome, I actually had to blow on some of them to get them working ( how retro is that!) I even got my astonishia smc knocking about B)

Anyway back on a relevant topic, I found my frakensteined GP2x aswell!!

Lithium Ion Battery, Usb Port, 60gb ZIF B) I get scanlines due to dirty power lines and I am having heat problems when using usb even though the TI pth08080 is supposed to be like 99% efficient.

That being said I got a joourney of epic proportions infront of me, I refuse to take my psp or ds, i plan to go thru my scumm collection again.

Soo can i cobble on a touch screen or do I have to shell out for the new fangled one (which i wud proceed to frakenstein :p)

I like the sound of those mods. Unfortunately you'll have to shell out for the new fangled one if you want a touch screen. Although the F200 is not so new fangled now that the Wiz is out. ;)

First thing you need to do is get Open2X DR7 installed! As it happens, it's got an excellent little LCD timing utility which may help with your scanlines.

Back