Hellollo

EvilDragon said:
I guess that's just because I was in a rush... and did it over and over and over again (since it's not easy for me doing it correctly in English :D )
The german version was way easier for me and therefore, I smiled more :)

I think I've got about 10 tries of that take for the english version :)
In most of my videos, I make a short introduction and talk the rest while showing stuff (and can edit out any outtakes there :D )
It was the first time I had a longer intro- and extroduction :)
ED, I have to say as a native English speaker, you've done very well. I've been curious how you've learned the language. Is it engraved in most European students' skulls nowadays or was it a personal endeavor? The only thing that sticks out is when you say things like "it does work as it should" instead of "it works as it should".

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds a little like a German guy doing a Christopher Walken impression.

emcee said:
Sounds a little like a German guy doing a Christopher Walken impression.
lollo. ED, we'd like to see your best Christopher Walkin impression.

Last edited by a moderator:
banjeed said:
EvilDragon said:
I guess that's just because I was in a rush... and did it over and over and over again (since it's not easy for me doing it correctly in English :D )
The german version was way easier for me and therefore, I smiled more :)

I think I've got about 10 tries of that take for the english version :)
In most of my videos, I make a short introduction and talk the rest while showing stuff (and can edit out any outtakes there :D )
It was the first time I had a longer intro- and extroduction :)
ED, I have to say as a native English speaker, you've done very well. I've been curious how you've learned the language. Is it engraved in most European students' skulls nowadays or was it a personal endeavor? The only thing that sticks out is when you say things like "it does work as it should" instead of "it works as it should".

Well, learned the basic stuff in school, but as I have relatives in Canada, I've spent most of my summer holidays from age 12 - 15 there (six weeks).
This helps a lot.

Also, all computers and games were english at that time (and I still prefer english games), also, most RPGs never even made an appearance in German.

This all helps learning it :)

Last edited:
Back