HELP broken flu:(

MrGay

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
hey i got a biiiiiiig problem. i was using my gp as an mp3 player since i bropke my cd player.. and of course... i ended up breaking my gp aswell:( the flu no longer lights up... i have no idea what could have happened. i never dropped it or anything. is cold weather bad for it maybe:S anyways i was wondering if anyone could help me fix it.. any ideas? thanks alot

Where'd you bought it? just contact your seller and send your gp back.
If it ain't the batteries something must be broken.
Best not to take any risks or opening it up, you might do more damage.

i bought it from lik-sang.. but sending it back means MORE charges after they already charged me a bunch of hidden import charges and all that.. taking it back just means another bundle of cash i cant afford to throw away

ugh this is horrible... my screens too dark to play without the flu... and i use my gp so much its not funny... lol and all this on my birthday. im one lucky dude;) anywyas if anyone could give me intructions on hwo to properly open your gp32 that would help too.. maybe i just knocked it outa place.. who knows
thanks again

If you want to take the risk you should check out that guide to paint your gp32 shell. I believe it's located @ www.gp32emu.com (not sure). I'm pretty sure you can find some instructions to open it up.

lik-sang does not have any *hidden* customs or taxes, they make it very clear they canot be held responsible for any customs or tax you may face in shipping to your country, also you might want to open your gp up and see if the flu power connections have come loose

if i were you, and my GP32 was BRAND new (well, a month old) of normal play and it goes bust like that, there's something wrong with it + I'd hold the seller responsible. paying $10 or whatever doesn't sound unreasonable to ship (pain in the ass, but whatever).. you should just make a stink about it if they give you trouble you know?

that's a lot of money to have spent on something that didn't even last a month (normal wear + tear)

BTW I would not open it up if you've no idea what you're doing. that could just make things worse..

This isn't meant as a joke or a putdown - but you do realize there's a tiny button on the back of the unit for enabling / disabling the flu ?

Just checking ;-)

Cheers

/motten

ill talk to someone from liksang and see how much its gunna cost me to send back.. id sure hate to ruin my gamepark:S im used to like opening computers and installing hardware and shit but i dont wanna mess up the screen or anything like that. thanks alot guys

It cost me £7.50 to post mine back to play asia and im not expecting any import taxes on the way back. seeing as i havnt paid for it this time, it should just be labeled gift.

i wanna send it back.. but i dont think i can spend that much time away from it ;) i use it so much.. still.. i guess its better than taking a risk and f'in it up even more

mr gay, have lik-sang replied to you yet? they told me that they dont send GP32s back to gamepark for repairs

got my response from lik-sang and they denied it... so what should i do now:S i dont think i can afford to send it away to gamepark and im sure i could never find the problem if i open it up myself... any suggestions??

damn, start bitching at them - that's what i would do (if it's honestly not your fault)

what's the worst thing they'll do? ignore you?
it's not fair to spend that much money for a piece of equipment just to have it fail right after you bought it.

i believe i will bitch.. but if anyone knows anywhere fairly cheep and definately quick that i can send it to be fixed... it would really help me alot:)

Back