Help - Kernel crash after resume - Wireless?

badcloud

uname -a

Linux reborn 3.2.58 #986 Sat May 3 02:28:34 EEST 2014 armv7l GNU/Linux

Wireless seems to be causing kernel crash after suspend resume...?

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Any ideas of what it could be?

In the meantime I suppose I could turn wifi off before suspend...

(help!)

Edit: not sure why file wasn't uploaded the first time...

Edit #2: http://pastebin.com/vwBvjSAh in case dmesg still was not uploaded

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you achieving suspend? Note if you're using the power switch and sliding it to the right, it does something different depending on whether it's on charge or not, so whether you've got it plugged in could be important.

In the mean time, could you change the title to something more useful? Ta!

How are you achieving suspend? Note if you're using the power switch and sliding it to the right, it does something different depending on whether it's on charge or not, so whether you've got it plugged in could be important.

In the mean time, could you change the title to something more useful? Ta!
That may explain some things, because I had it charging in suspend, unplugged it, then resumed

As far as the topic title goes (*blush*), I can't find an option to rename it...

Edit your first post, and click 'more reply options'.

or a mod can do it :)

Hmm, I know that it's the reason why my Pandora wakes up when put on charge - cos it's not valid to be in suspend mode any more, so it either needs to wake to full power or low power mode, and the devs chose the former. Not sure what happens when you unplug it after it being on charge - does it stick on low power mode, or is it automatically suspended?

Hmm, I know that it's the reason why my Pandora wakes up when put on charge - cos it's not valid to be in suspend mode any more, so it either needs to wake to full power or low power mode, and the devs chose the former. Not sure what happens when you unplug it after it being on charge - does it stick on low power mode, or is it automatically suspended?
I disconnected charger after 'charge' led went out, didn't do anything.

I'm more concerned with the wifi kernel crash. Could nand be corrupted?

I don't see such problem here (connect to wifi and flick the power switch), maybe you could list the exact things you do in steps to reproduce it?

I don't see such problem here (connect to wifi and flick the power switch), maybe you could list the exact things you do in steps to reproduce it?
Lucky for me and somewhat unlucky for this topic, I have not been able to reproduce :p

Back