Help With A 2cd Game Install

spray

PSP pwner
Website
Visit site
sooooooooooo

i've acquired a copy of call of duty and went about the process of assigning a drive to each cd via VDC.

CD1 is E and CD2 is F.

as soon as i asssign the drive for CD1 the autorun boots in and begins the install, its gets to a point and asks for CD2, i can never make it see it though, i remove both drive names, remane CD2 to E, do all sorts, can't make it continue to load.

i've been trying for quite a while, went as far as cancelling the install halfway through and then manually unpacking the .pak files with winrar into ...\call of duty. doing this the game will load but not allow me to start a new game.

please help!

:blink:

I am not sure I understand what you mean and how it is related to the GP32, but why dont you just burn the cds (if thats what you want) or use some virtual cd software like Alcohol or Daemon and swap the cds after the first one is finished with?

Oh, I had this problem with black hawk down, man was I pissed off. I don't think I ever did get it working...

If there's anything I hate more than leechers, it's dumbass leechers who don't know how to use CD Emulation programs.

I often make isos of my CDs because I have a lot of HD space and don't like CD swapping, sometimes install programs don't like using two different drives. I just go to Daemon Tools and unmount the ISO and mount a new one on. Then hit OK to the 'Give me the path to CD2' box, and it works (not immediately; wait a few seconds).

Virtual CD (if that's what you mean by VDC) is a bit shitty so you might want to try D-Tools.

i've never run into such a problem during my pirating life, vdc and magic iso seemed to handle everything i needed, this was driving me up the wall though!

now i can dump magiciso and vdc and just use this.

Back