Help With Cps2 Emu

shinra

I just want to know if there is a way to configure buttons on cps2 emu, it detects my usb controller and it also works fine, i try it with w&w, but cps2 emu only detects it but it doesn't work, is there a way to configure buttons?, tnx, any help is apreciated.

A month ago a member of this forum asked for the very same thing and I created a cps2emu version with configurable buttons. Unfortunately I hadn't the time to code a graphical interface as well, so you can only pass parameters to the emulador and hope for the best. Besides, I am not interested in this emulador any more since I moved to FBA.

So, I have a basically untested version of cps2emu with textbased configurable buttons. This means a bit of work from you and a basic code experience. If you are interested in testing even if I don't solve the bugs, please send a private message to me.

thnx, I'll leave it as is and use FBA I don't have to much of a rush for gamepad support :).

juanvvc said:
A month ago a member of this forum asked for the very same thing and I created a cps2emu version with configurable buttons. Unfortunately I hadn't the time to code a graphical interface as well, so you can only pass parameters to the emulador and hope for the best. Besides, I am not interested in this emulador any more since I moved to FBA.

So, I have a basically untested version of cps2emu with textbased configurable buttons. This means a bit of work from you and a basic code experience. If you are interested in testing even if I don't solve the bugs, please send a private message to me.
That forum member was me!

And I've also lost interest in CPS2Emu since the latest version of FBA was released. Hopefully someone will include button configs in that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back