Help

A

AOF

Can someone be very kind enough to put a NEO GEO game called "Money Idol Exchanger / Money Puzzle Exchanger" on their GP2X take pictures of it running on their GP2X and have links of the pictures beacuase this is the only way I can truly love the GP2X.

Creating the same posts over and over again is another way to get banned. If someone is willing to help you they'll reply in your oginal thread...

SORRY but this site is just to mean I mean I just want help and yes I know this is against the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Creating the same posts over and over again is another way to get banned. If someone is willing to help you they'll reply in your oginal thread...

SORRY but this site is just to mean I mean I just want help and yes I know this is against the rules.

... you know that trolling and spam posts are 'against the rules' yet you do it anyway. <_< ³

Your genius is astounding .. I'm afraid you're way too intelligent for us mere mortals; I sense an impending banning, if only to make the rest of us look smarter in your absence.

All of this fuss over a single game. It must be good I'ma try it out now.

So I played it. Very underwhelming.

Magical Drop is better.

Money Idol Exchanger posted on Feb 4 2007 at 03:30 PM said:
Auritribe posted on Feb 3 2007 at 05:20 AM said:
All of this fuss over a single game. It must be good I'ma try it out now.

So I played it. Very underwhelming.

Magical Drop is better.

Yes Magical Drop is better but Money Idol exchanger has better animated characters also DATA EAST sued Face for making a magical drop clone called Money Idol Exchanger / Money Puzzle Exchanger.
Paeryn posted your picture, now shut up or buy a GP2X.

Back