Her Knights - unlockable characters?

Li Wang

Still Fresh
I have read in numerous reviews and sites about getting unlockable characters when you beat the game with different combinations of difficulty levels/characters. But I've beat the game with three different characters on all levels up to crazy hard and I haven't noticed anything being unlocked other than the fourth magic option. Maybe you have to beat the game with all the original characters first?

The game has a message saying something about L/R in Korean each time you beat it on a higher difficulty level than before. Anyone know what it says?

When you finish game and get message about L and R keys it means you have unlocked hidden characters or maybe rather not hidden. It just let you play all others characters which appears in game like archers, knights etc. To choose one of those character you have to start a new game and on character select screen choose a girl (i am not sure becaues i even dont remember when i played it last time. And whe a girl is choosen use L and R keys too change a character. :) And thats all :) Let me know if it works.

Yep, it worked. That was one of the few things I couldn't figure out about the game. I've actually been thinking about writing a strategy guide of some sort.

I had like 15 characters already unlocked to try out now. :lol:

Back