Here's The Volcano!

Reaver

Still Fresh
I've not been a very active poster on here but I've been reading what's happening every couple of days to keep updated from way back when I preordered (1st October 2008, still have a copy of my receipt ;) )

I've seen nearly everything from ideas to hiccups to problems and how the Pandora Team have worked on it and overcome them every single time. This volcano takes the biscuit though of ways which have slowed this project down :rolleyes: You just can't make stuff like this up :lol:

Anyway, while we wait for the cases to arrive, have a gander at some pics I found of this volcano. Until now, i'd only heard about it, not actually seen anything on it so maybe a few of you are the same.

Volcano Piccies

All the best Pandora Team, we're so close now B)

Its bad for the Pandora team, but the vulcano looks great, and island is a beautivul country too

but im happy that the eyavliajokotel (or how it was spell) is far away from me (2197km) o!!, this is near ( about 22 Hours whit a 100 kmh driving car)

Whe have the Vesuv in Italy and the hiden Vulcans in the Eiffel.. :(

matzesu said:
but im happy that the eyavliajokotel (or how it was spell) is far away from me (2197km) o!!, this is near ( about 22 Hours whit a 100 kmh driving car)

That would be Ejyafjallajökull (omg I remembered the spelling).

And I'm glad to live a little closer to it than you, better chances for me to the the chance to collect some ashes from i in the future, It has started to spew out lava again btw. x]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back