Hi!Friends,want to buy a pandora classic or rebirth!

panshuai0

Still Fresh
Friends,want to buy a pandora classic or rebirth :)

I just started to work,hoping tu buy at low prices :(

in order to lower prices,tchose to buy a classic or rebith.

want a friend who wants to sell,you can contact me.your price!

Thank you!

Hi Central Scrutinizer,

Thank you for your help!

Ebay This classic version of the price is high! 

Excuse me,Classic and rebirth,What's the difference?

600ghz Plays "returned to castle wolfenstein" work perfect?   running smoothly please?

thank you.

600ghz Plays "returned to castle wolfenstein" work perfect?   running smoothly please?
You can make an offer on ebay for less than $250 and the seller can decide if (s)he wants to accept it.

Rebirth has double the RAM (512MB vs 256MB) and a slightly improved case.

About Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Maybe you do not realize that the OpenPandora is not using an "x86" CPU, so that Games (even Linux Games) written for PC will not run natively.  It might be possible to run RtCW through an x86 Emulator, but I do not know if the system requirements are too high. Perhaps LinuxBochs can answer this one.

About Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Maybe you do not realize that the OpenPandora is not using an "x86" CPU, so that Games (even Linux Games) written for PC will not run natively.  It might be possible to run RtCW through an x86 Emulator, but I do not know if the system requirements are too high. Perhaps LinuxBochs can answer this one.
You could always run it natively on the pandora.

D.

You can make an offer on ebay for less than $250 and the seller can decide if (s)he wants to accept it.

Rebirth has double the RAM (512MB vs 256MB) and a slightly improved case.

Hmmm, I ported RtCW: http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=rtcw_ptitseb

It run natively and runs Ok on a CC (you may notice a few slowdowns when fighting many enemy at once).

Thanks for the corrections. I should have realised that Id software generally open-sources their games.

Hi klapse

Thank you very much for your help.

Hi ptitSeb

Thanks for the corrections.

Finally,thank you to all the people who help me!

I will be watching ebay for pandora!

Back