Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blah

Wanna Be Programmer
Website
Visit site
Well, so far I have a GP32, 128mb SMC, GBA SP case, Radioshack Power Bank, 4 Rayovac NIMH AA's, and a pair of Sony Walkman brand headphones. So I'm thinking about getting something more. But there's a lot of choices...

EDIT: Be specific about SCUMM games, USB stuff, and Commercial Games.

I voted other cause you should get a 128MB SMC and a SMC Reader.
More SPace + Fastor Transfers!!

It depends on what you want to use your GP32 for.

As a fan of adventure games, I'd say SCUMM (Monkey Island 1 + 2 in particular, and maybe LOOM, the CD version).

However, Chatboard is another excellent choice, especially for C64, Sierra adventures (there's a gp32_console program for Sierra adventure also, with I believe chatboard support), and homebrew multiplayer games (on one screen, that is).

Another option is 128mb SMC + card reader; I reccommend buying that if you want to watch movies, since you'll invariably always find one SMC completely full of games, with no space for movies. Plus, with a card reader you can copy a movie to your smc MUCH faster. 128mb SMCs and card readers are very cheap nowadays anyway -- check eBay, and you may find both for under $30!

I would definately get a chat board,

I got mine from gbax a couple weeks ago, came with the unit, game, and smc reader. at the same time I got 2 128 cards a rayovac charger and with 6 batteries and headphones. also would like to get a couple more 128's for movies

B) Wildo2ne

I would get the reader it saves a lot of time.Its even better if you have front USB ports as well.

Back