How Are You Feeling About The Pandora Today?

withe the cheap price of space these days how big was that folder? it couldnt have been much of a burden at least keep it, if not forever until march

i am wondering how long i can eke out the immediate functionality of my pandora before my LCD cable gives in. its slowly getting more and more temperamental but i am yet to find myself unable to clear up the crazy colours for a usable experience. i have stopped taking it out in the cold though in fear of making it more brittle or something. i am also so loathe to try and give it up!

i wonder whether if when i need to get it repaired i could send it over with £50 (or euro equivalent) and also get some of the newer shoulder buttons put in. hell i would probably throw a further £50 to get some of the newer nubs if they are that much better!

RenegadeChic said:
i am wondering how long i can eke out the immediate functionality of my pandora before my LCD cable gives in. its slowly getting more and more temperamental but i am yet to find myself unable to clear up the crazy colours for a usable experience. i have stopped taking it out in the cold though in fear of making it more brittle or something. i am also so loathe to try and give it up!

i wonder whether if when i need to get it repaired i could send it over with £50 (or euro equivalent) and also get some of the newer shoulder buttons put in. hell i would probably throw a further £50 to get some of the newer nubs if they are that much better!

Interesting.

My left-nub is gone and LCD ribbon is starting to play up (not to the extent of yours RC, but it's getting worse every day.

£50 is far too much though...

Last edited by a moderator:
the troublesome moment is really just opening where it flickers between purple and green and then it occasionally needs a bit of a wiggling in the fully open position.

considering how much i use my pandora, and that it would be for more than the ribbon cable, £50 is a bargain. really, i am quite happy with what i have so long as its usable but i would happily pay for an upgrade and future proofing.

pokitfoxx said:
withe the cheap price of space these days how big was that folder? it couldnt have been much of a burden at least keep it, if not forever until march

The burden was the reminder. Not the file size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back