How Can I Raise My Body's Heat?

shnord

Still Fresh
Ok, i have a very important question-How can i raise my body's heat?
You all probably know the reason im asking this, and those who dont- its to get out of school. Thanks in advance, but please, please dont answer like in other boards (who always say- go to school, dont be a wimp, you are stuipid... etc).

Find someone who is ill get em to sneeze and cough in your mouth..
youll be ill and hot in no time....

Add fuel to your self and light a match...

that will get you out of school (for good) :D

DONT TRY THAT (by the way) :p

this wont make you hot but if you each an entire pack of airwaves chewing gum (the stuff filled with menthol) at once you'll have the shits for about 2 days. unfortunately for me it was over a weekend.

but one way to raise your temperature is to force the blood into your head, you know the way thats suppose to make you burst a blood vessel. if you can learn how to force the blood into your chest it can be a good way to warm up in the cold.

shnord posted on Feb 28 2004 at 07:51 PM said:
Ok, i have a very important question-How can i raise my body's heat?
You all probably know the reason im asking this, and those who dont- its to get out of school. Thanks in advance, but please, please dont answer like in other boards (who always say- go to school, dont be a wimp, you are stuipid... etc).
If it would be easy to raise your body temperature with a couple of degrees we would be dropping like flies.
Best way: start growing your own germs (milkproducts kept in direct sunlight will do the trick) and digest whatever is 'ripe' on the day you want to stay home. This will make you puke or shit your pants and might even make you so ill your bodytemperature will go up. If you take enough you will never have to go to school again.

Last edited by a moderator:
get a couple things

Dietary fibers
Laxitives
Rotten milk
Self Enima Kit for ages 6+
and
A Parrot

You eat the fiber, laxitives, and drink the milk *well not rotten, but slightly curdled*... after 2 hours after eating that meal give yourself an enima

That will make your tempature go up about 1.5-2.3 degrees, maybe enough to your liking

ThndrShk2k posted on Feb 28 2004 at 08:22 PM said:
get a couple things

Dietary fibers
Laxitives
Rotten milk
Self Enima Kit for ages 6+
and
A Parrot

You eat the fiber, laxitives, and drink the milk *well not rotten, but slightly curdled*... after 2 hours after eating that meal give yourself an enima

That will make your tempature go up about 1.5-2.3 degrees, maybe enough to your liking
whats the parrot for??

DemonStar55 posted on Feb 28 2004 at 08:31 PM said:
whats the parrot for??
i was hoping someone would ask that

I'd have to think weither it's an answer for people under the age of 23, but in short:

You do not want to know

Eat a Red or Green Chilli or a Vindaloo Curry

Red / Green Chilli can be taken to school with you and ate during Class :D...

ThndrShk2k posted on Feb 29 2004 at 04:12 AM said:
DemonStar55 posted on Feb 28 2004 at 08:31 PM said:
whats the parrot for??
i was hoping someone would ask that

I'd have to think weither it's an answer for people under the age of 23, but in short:

You do not want to know
But we really do want to know...
Please?
Pretty please?
With sugar on top?

ok ok fine:

First after the enima you ********** ** *** * * ** ** the parrot, then with **** and ***** *** ** ***** * parrot. Be carful though, it may hurt for the next month or two

Edit: Damnit censored, anyway the gist of it isnt pretty, just thank god you have a colon, and that the parrot died with the procedure.

Back