How Can I Raise My Body's Heat?

Best way out of school and to avoid a trip to the doctors (just in case). Buy some Milk of magnesium, eat 3 helpings of dinner(to load up on "ammo") the night before the day you want off and drink about half a bottle of the milk of magnesium(Measurement based on grown man of 14 stone; reduce dosage based on sex and body weight) before you go to bed. You will have the shits for a good 4 days and your farts will clear rooms and peel paint. You wont be able to make it 5 steps out the door before you rush back into the toilet so no school no doctors just sitting on the loo playing your GP all day ;)

No embarrassment of buying laxatives (its [ spam word ] for indigestion),
No risk of ending up in the Dr's (unless you have very paranoid parents, blame it on over eating the night before)
When the teacher asks why you haven't been attending school just tell them you had the shits... That never invites further questioning.

But be warned drinking that much before you go to sleep could lead to some embarrassing accidents during the night... but all the better to make your illness look real. You can die from the shits(in EXREME cases) , it dehydrates you so drink lots off water.

JDUK posted on Mar 1 2004 at 08:33 PM said:
When the teacher asks why you haven't been attending school just tell them you had the shits... That never invites further questioning.
Lol

Nice avatar by the way ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for not thanking you, i had a sleepover at my friend's house.
So, thanks to all of you.

At school you can:

choose your qualifications
choose a career
choose a girl
choose your sandwiches at lunch
choose the route you go to school
choose your friends
choose your enemies
choose your climbing frame
choose hop scotch
choose your stinging nettles

but above all choose life.

I was at school a few years ago, and admittedly wasnt the greatest experience, but its just a step onto better things. Thinking back I actually miss it. Damn sure beats the hell out of sitting in front of a computer screen!

hmm i wonder if there's a way of keeping a cold and not getting better?
Cuz if u hav a little cold.. and suddenly u get the runs.. its going to look kinda weird..

um this seems like it might be the best place to put this, cuz im too lazy to start another thread like this:

does anyone know how to make a time machine..? so i can hand in my project that was due 2 days ago and was worth 35% of my grade. Cuz at my skool a 69% is a failing grade...

Well most i know is you need uranium as fuel, too charge the time machine, but in order to start it, you must have a functional Flux Capaciter, you must make one yourself due to the top-secretness of it, and get the object up to 88 miles per hour*Preferably a car, a 1985 Deliorian would do nicely*

Once the time machine is started it will project you at lightspeed until you reach your destination, weither it will be 1965 or 2000 or so. Make sure you have a fancy computer navgating you or you will be lost

Other than that, go really really fast, only thing that can get past into the 4th dimension is an object moving at lgiht speed, and gravity and such *4th dimension is gravity and time and shit i think, not too sure*

lizard808uk posted on Mar 2 2004 at 02:31 PM said:
At school you can:

choose a career
choose a girl
choose your friends
choose your enemies
choose hop scotch

I was at school a few years ago, and admittedly wasnt the greatest experience, but its just a step onto better things. Thinking back I actually miss it. Damn sure beats the hell out of sitting in front of a computer screen!
is that a quote from some anti drugs advert? :huh:

shnord posted on Mar 2 2004 at 01:17 PM said:
Sorry for not thanking you, i had a sleepover at my friend's house.
So, thanks to all of you.
That's better ;)
So did you try any of the advices and if so: how did it work out for you?

a1210 posted on Mar 2 2004 at 02:38 PM said:
does anyone know how to make a time machine..?
a natural time machine is much more enviromentally friendly so pergaps you should explain that you need to find either a wormhole or drop below the event horizon of a black hole.

hmm couldnt find any good blackholes or wormholes on ebay..
any suggestions?

hmm maybe i can get one of those pocket sized ones.. and stick it in a gp32 and use it whenever i need it..... :)

or search for john titor on google. he was a time traveller from the year 2030 and in order to prove he was he show blueprints for it.

by the way world war three is scheduelled for 2015

starwarsnerd posted on Mar 3 2004 at 08:23 PM said:
you must have a functional Flux Capaciter

Ahhh, the do-it-all gadget of sci-fi. :p

by the way world war three is scheduelled for 2015

Is it Bush's fault?
bah, dubya couldn't start a good war that lasts long without some help, so mostly probably not, unless people are offended by dubya imensly and his DubyaSpake

And yes, preferably i have a poor quality flux capacity in my toilet, who the hell needgarbage disposal when you can warp it into the future when the earth is engulfed by the red sun *sun growing huge as fucka nd shit*

hell, you try to route your septic system to a low energy vacume to suck things into an empty space fast enough to generate both energy to poer the Flux Capacity and to put contct to the meterials going inside it... took me 3 years to renforce the septic tank, and boy... i got some weird deseases now... hopfully i can go back and time and do it again t stop that, and therefor have 2 mes!

Dozer posted on Mar 2 2004 at 05:27 PM said:
lizard808uk posted on Mar 2 2004 at 02:31 PM said:
At school you can:

choose a career
choose a girl
choose your friends
choose your enemies
choose hop scotch

is that a quote from some anti drugs advert? :huh:
Sounds like a parody of Trainspotting to me, so yeh, some anti drugs thing is about right.

Back