How cool is this thing!!!

hiroziro

Still Fresh
I spent a few months getting all the emulator stuff to work and then finally decided to take the plunge into GP Cinema.

of course it's really simple (although not as easy to find some of the films...)

and I can't get over how much this thing ROCKS! The quality is awesome - perfect for a flight or an overnight stay in a hotel. And it's was easy as 5 minutes to delete one movie and put another one on.

Just had to rant a little about how much I love this GP! I can feel myself becoming a Cinema addict.... :lol:

HZ :ph34r:

I remember the last time I tried purchasing GP Cinema, I ran into some trouble at entware's website. An invalid ID or something of that sort. Guess I'll give it another shot, because playing movies on the road was one of many reasons I invested in a GP32 in the first place.

EDIT: OK, guess I hadn't yet registered my Gamepark, although I thought I had. Here goes, yay!!

hiroziro posted on Aug 31 2003 said:
I spent a few months getting all the emulator stuff to work and then finally decided to take the plunge into GP Cinema.

of course it's really simple (although not as easy to find some of the films...)

and I can't get over how much this thing ROCKS! The quality is awesome - perfect for a flight or an overnight stay in a hotel. And it's was easy as 5 minutes to delete one movie and put another one on.

Just had to rant a little about how much I love this GP! I can feel myself becoming a Cinema addict.... :lol:

HZ :ph34r:
I know what your talking about. On the bus to school, man, it's great!! People may stare, but what a heck they are probably just jealous! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
well if you watch 'man love' NeoAP I wouldn't be suprised if they stare... tsk...

Back