How Do I Get Beats Of Rage To Work On My Gp32?

im a little bit disturbed that bloodsack who has not been on the seen not very long has like 3 blocks under his pic and I have one, when Im much more knowledgeable about gp32 topics. I mean for christ sake I modded my own gp32 with the ram and voltage mod and chipped my ps2. Infact i have been thinking of starting a website offering modding to the gp32 community but it kind of upsets me when I have newbie next to my name. How would anybody trust somebody with one block. How the hell do you get your blocks. I might not have been posting for a very long time but I have been watching in the background and frankly with my experience in the IT field. Im light years ahead of some of these people.

I dont claim to be as knowledgeable as the dever's but I want my blocks

http://www.gp32x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,40,167

It's in the download archive that you posted about under beats of rage? They can't make it anymore easier for you to find.

Thanks dude. I found it right before you posted. This system is still new to me. I'm learning. :)

I got it working :) :) :) :) :)

the .PAKs into the folder :\GPMM\Bordata. Also put there a file called "paklist.txt" .
There´s a version of it supplied along with the executable. it looks like this:

speed=1750
bor.pak=Beats of Rage
xmen.pak=xmen
castle.pak=Castelvania
bormini.pak=Beats of Rage
megaman.pak=Megaman
gng.pak=Ghouls'n'Ghosts Returns
vor.pak=Village of Rage

Do all the add on games for bor work? I only see a few games here? will games not named here(look above) still work. or do I need the paklist updated for other games?

Thanks.

I got it working :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

the .PAKs into the folder :\GPMM\Bordata. Also put there a file called "paklist.txt" .
There´s a version of it supplied along with the executable. it looks like this:

speed=1750
bor.pak=Beats of Rage
xmen.pak=xmen
castle.pak=Castelvania
bormini.pak=Beats of Rage
megaman.pak=Megaman
gng.pak=Ghouls'n'Ghosts Returns
vor.pak=Village of Rage

Do all the add on games for bor work? I only see a few games here? will games not named here(look above) still work. or do I need the paklist updated for other games?

Thanks.
Most PAKs will work, not just those mentioned in the list. They´re just examples.
To get additional games working, add them to the list in the described pattern.

Actually i thought my description is quite newbie- proof, but you proved me wrong. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
im a little bit disturbed that bloodsack who has not been on the seen not very long has like 3 blocks under his pic and I have one, when Im much more knowledgeable about gp32 topics. I mean for christ sake I modded my own gp32 with the ram and voltage mod and chipped my ps2. Infact i have been thinking of starting a website offering modding to the gp32 community but it kind of upsets me when I have newbie next to my name. How would anybody trust somebody with one block. How the hell do you get your blocks. I might not have been posting for a very long time but I have been watching in the background and frankly with my experience in the IT field. Im light years ahead of some of these people.

Don't let that discourage you, go for it man!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh right, so really the more blocks u got. The more of a spanner u are. Thx for that !! I feel a lot better now. Quick question (I might open a post about this but how many people would be interested in haveing their gp32 modded.

How old are you?:wacko:

you get blocks by posting questions that have been asked millions of times and don't use the search function.

Oh.....thanks a lot :blink: :blink:

im 26 years old, I work as a It analyst for norwich union. I do a little bit of side work chipping ps2 etc. Im thinking of creating a web site so I can get more business modifying consoles. Doesnt seem to be that many people out there who modify the gp32. I thought it could be a good money spinner & be my contribution to the gp32 society. Just want to see if its worth looking into, general interest etc

Can wait to get the spec for the sd card slot, now that would be a modification

with the pencil trick its probably not worth it and the current state of the emulators, all of them run pretty good at 156mhz-166mhz so there really isn't anything, maybe other than SNES emu, that would benefit much from a voltage mod past 166mhz.

Christ who really gives a sh*t how many blocks they have or not ?

Like most forums the more you post the more 'blocks' or 'better names' you have by your username.

Worlds gone mad with internet geeks moaning they dont have enough 'blocks' next to their name ! Strewth ! ;)

Christ who really gives a sh*t how many blocks they have or not ?

Like most forums the more you post the more 'blocks' or 'better names' you have by your username.

Worlds gone mad with internet geeks moaning they dont have enough 'blocks' next to their name ! Strewth !

Agrees 100%

Back