how do i put a .smc file on my gp32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine0002

Website
http
its not a snes rom file! its a .smc (smart media card) file and i want to know how i put that onto my smart media card, i want to open the contents and put thm onto my card.

Of course, there is also the possibility that its one you created yourself for use with GeePee32 that ISN'T warez (rare though that may be). In which case you'll find that you can extract the files from it using the GPDev tool. Grab it at the official GamePark developers' homepage (can't remember where that is).

If it IS warez though, don't bother. You'll just find yourself landed with a load of files that don't work, and when you ask about making them do so, *EVERYONE* on this board will go ballistic (myself included). Far better to leave it here and go and buy the games. Its not like they're expensive (unless £5 is something you worry about...).

heh, its not like we all dont do illegal stuff :D (emulators)

heh

sorry, *runs*

*goes back*

wheres the gp32 developers website?

*runs again*

Emulators are not illegal, but you can bet that most of the people on this board are using roms for emulators, but don't own the physical rom sets for them.

Also, please, nobody give me any of that "But, but, They are legal for 24 hours" bs.

Emulators are not illegal, but you can bet that most of the people on this board are using roms for emulators, but don't own the physical rom sets for them.

Also, please, nobody give me any of that "But, but, They are legal for 24 hours" bs.
Yeah, commercial ROMs are illegal. I justify it to myself by saying "The company has not lost any money/lost a sale". Whereas with commercial GP32 software, warez versions just serve to undermine developers.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i got some gp32 roms... full games, they work with Geepee, and i wana decompile them and put them on my gp32

*runs*
*runs farther*

I can't believe you just said that. Fucking stupid.

Don't use goddamned warez verions of GP32 games. Honestly, they're cheap enough for anyone on JoyGP, and if it's a boxed game, save your money for a little while and you'll have enough. Crap like this hits Game Park hard, and they really don't need that right now.

Honestly, someone get rid of this jerk. <_<

wow, you guys are weird. dont care about roms but care about roms of gp32 games <_<

im not going to use them anyways because if i use geepee then whats the point of a handheld? i would just find better games for pc.

to much of a pain in the ass

meh.

wow, you guys are weird. dont care about roms but care about roms of gp32 games 

All of the emulators in development for the GP32 are for consoles that are pretty much dead, or very much dead. The GP32 is definately not dead, yet if everyone "warezors" their games, it definately will be (as Gamepark gets a royalty on games sold commericially). There are demo versions of many commericial GP32 games which should give you a chance to properly evaluate those games before purchase.

wow, you guys are weird. dont care about roms but care about roms of gp32 games <_<

Just listen to yourself. Read what you wrote and look where you are posting it :blink: . You may just then be able realise and understand peoples atitudes towards you <_< .

Ever heard of the sayings:

Don`t bite the hand that feed you. ;)
or
Never shit on your own door step. ;)

Not forgetting that this a VERY small community, But one that is here to help support this little hand held. Doing what you are doing isn`t exactly very supportive, Is it. <_<

Trooper

yes, i do know that this is a gp32 website and i am very sorry :) but im sure im not the only one here that has done it, just the only one stupid enough to say that i did it :)

and no i havent heard not to shit on my own doorstep. i gotta try it :)

but im sure im not the only one here that has done it, just the only one stupid enough
well, anyone's point has been proven, hell even he gets it :D

sure i'd like to get warez for GP32, but unlike PC and shit like that, the GP32 means more to me... i know warezing GP32 stuff means less stuff being made, in which makes the gift i got, utterly usless

Hell, if you look around, anyone would like a game for free, but it aint gonna work.

and do not tell me you wouldn't want a high-quality game for free*if it was made to be freeware*, if you say you do not, you are a strange fello

Free shit is awsome, but sometimes, it aint as free as we think, as with warez, in which non-free games are given away... at the price of the system's quality

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly, i saw it and tried to jump onto it. too bad the ride wasnt as good as i thaught :ph34r:

Ok, i'm not saying i'm big on warez, but it's fucking annoying when people bitch and complain about gp32 warez then turn right around and install snes roms or plead and beg for gba emulators so they can illegally play the games that are actually being sold in stores at thsi very moment. So enough of the bitching, hypocrites. It's not the complaining that drives me mad, it's more of the madness that drives me insane. This topic could get ugly soon, maybe it should be locked or thrown into the spam thread? :unsure:

So GP32warez should be accepted on this site. :unsure:

Like gbawarez would be accepted on a gba site. :unsure:
or PS2warez or Xboxwarez would be accepted on their respected sites. :unsure:

Etc, etc

Trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back