How Do You Cleanup Your Roms?

kornalius

Still Fresh
I have tons of roms for the Genesis and SNES. I would like to try them all out one by one, then if I don't like one, delete it on the spot.

Is it possible to do this with PocketSNES or PicoDrive or other emulators?

It is kind off a pain to note every single one and go and manually delete them after.

The readme included with the emu should tell you if it's possible, and yes ... it is possible in DrMD, and I believe DrPSNES.

there's a homebrew file manager for gp2x that allows deleting, forget what it's called (sorry) but that's still kind of a hassle. apple's saying you can delete roms in pocketsnes so that just leaves genesis... maybe drmdx had a delete function?

rokdcasbah posted on Feb 16 2007 at 10:45 AM said:
there's a homebrew file manager for gp2x that allows deleting, forget what it's called (sorry) but that's still kind of a hassle. apple's saying you can delete roms in pocketsnes so that just leaves genesis... maybe drmdx had a delete function?

... move your eyes up to post #3 I don't type these words just for the hell of it ...

<_<

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd be nice to have the delete option in PicoDrive too.

Is it possible to contact the developer to ask for the option?

What about MAME does it allow to delete?

kornalius posted on Feb 17 2007 at 01:28 AM said:
It'd be nice to have the delete option in PicoDrive too.
Just use DrMD to clean your ROMs. Not gonna add any destructive features to PD, emulator's job is to emulate the system, not to delete files (IMHO).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back