How Does My Gp2x Pwn The Psp?

Cervante

PS3 ID: Cervante1
Website
Visit site
B) Living in a hip-hop influenced world, theres is no saying for a metal head like me...until I got my GP2X..just like me its loud & proud.. Wether im on a bus, subway or campus I see these teenagers & adults dressed as teenagers showing off their PSP.... as usual I see a lame brain buying externals for power, space & sound amplifier....

Trying to crank it up with rap , which to me is crap... But thanks to the GP2X loud speakers, it overwhealms the PSP & hip hop community...I blast pulse of the maggots, vermillion, wait & bleed..people just look at me trying to tel me "dude turn that thing down, or DUDE THATS LOUD"....but I dont care, I rock on & annoy people..

plus Im getting punks, goths & emos into the GP2X :eek: we hate the mass media

I thought it did, but now they tell me oblivion is being released on the PsP. And i think "WTF?" IT CAN"T EVEN RUN ON MY 4 YEAR-OLD COMPUTER!

Side note: GP2x + 6 sets of 2-foot pc speakers +subwoofer +all linked together in room = ULTIMATE AUDIAL PWNAGE!

Cervante posted on Sep 30 2006 at 06:46 AM said:
B) Living in a hip-hop influenced world, theres is no saying for a metal head like me...until I got my GP2X..just like me its loud & proud.. Wether im on a bus, subway or campus I see these teenagers & adults dressed as teenagers showing off their PSP.... as usual I see a lame brain buying externals for power, space & sound amplifier....

Trying to crank it up with rap , which to me is crap... But thanks to the GP2X loud speakers, it overwhealms the PSP & hip hop community...I blast pulse of the maggots, vermillion, wait & bleed..people just look at me trying to tel me "dude turn that thing down, or DUDE THATS LOUD"....but I dont care, I rock on & annoy people..

You are a pubescent idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
ehm....what exactly did you mean by that post?

One more thing...tell me why do gp2x have to pawn psp or oposite? Is it that hard to understand that each of these devices has it's own pros & cons and above all it's made for different type of user? Damn you people who make topics such as this one >>

fight.jpg

Azalin posted on Sep 30 2006 at 01:30 AM said:
I thought it did at but now they tell me oblivion is being released on the PsP. And i think "WTF?" IT CAN"T EVEN RUN ON MY 4 YEAR-OLD COMPUTER!

That game doesn't run right on a high-end PC, or the XBox 360. It'll be graphically scaled back by a factor of 1000 to run on the PSP. Look at Vice City on the PSP-- the characters are blocky and their faces unrecognizable, cars are squarish and look made of legos, draw distance is abysmal. Vice City barely ran acceptably on the PS2, and the PSP is nowhere near as powerful.

Hardware-wise .. the GP2X isn't more powerful than the PSP, it lags a good bit behind. But it consumes much less power, is smaller and more compact, I think it feels better in my hands. It's open and doesn't actively resist you installing software on it like you were trying to give it a prostate exam when you load an emulator. Its screen aspect ratio is better suited for most emulation, and its media format is cheaper, and it doesn't need slow, unreliable UMD discs. Also its absurdly bright screen and loud-ass speakers are pretty in-your-face, and it sounds like you're into that sort of thing ...

Cervante posted on Sep 30 2006 at 08:46 AM said:

No offense, but you act like a 12 year old slipknot poser that needs to get his music as loud as possible. ;)

Atleast listen to the real deal, black metal. :p

Epicenter posted on Sep 30 2006 at 10:57 AM said:
Azalin posted on Sep 30 2006 at 01:30 AM said:
I thought it did at but now they tell me oblivion is being released on the PsP. And i think "WTF?" IT CAN"T EVEN RUN ON MY 4 YEAR-OLD COMPUTER!

That game doesn't run right on a high-end PC, or the XBox 360. It'll be graphically scaled back by a factor of 1000 to run on the PSP. Look at Vice City on the PSP-- the characters are blocky and their faces unrecognizable, cars are squarish and look made of legos, draw distance is abysmal. Vice City barely ran acceptably on the PS2, and the PSP is nowhere near as powerful.

Hardware-wise .. the GP2X isn't more powerful than the PSP, it lags a good bit behind. But it consumes much less power, is smaller and more compact, I think it feels better in my hands. It's open and doesn't actively resist you installing software on it like you were trying to give it a prostate exam when you load an emulator. Its screen aspect ratio is better suited for most emulation, and its media format is cheaper, and it doesn't need slow, unreliable UMD discs. Also its absurdly bright screen and loud-ass speakers are pretty in-your-face, and it sounds like you're into that sort of thing ...
Erm.. well actually, the graphics for vice city stories are looking pretty good, and the draw distance is meant to be perfect, and much better than even San Andreas.

The draw distance can be better because the polygon count is extremely low. If by 'very good' you mean by PSP standards, yes, it looks good. Compared to the original Vice City, though, it looks like garbage. If you compare the realtime videos and the screenshots, you can see major discrepancies, too. The graphics are nowhere near as good in-game as they are made out to be in screenshots. But that's a growing trend in game previews these days, really.

Cervante posted on Sep 30 2006 at 02:46 AM said:
B) Living in a hip-hop influenced world, theres is no saying for a metal head like me...
Cue for DCGM to say 'word son'. :lol:

I see these teenagers & adults dressed as teenagers showing off their PSP
Adults dressed like teenagers, I see plenty over here too :mellow:

But thanks to the GP2X loud speakers, it overwhealms the PSP & hip hop community...I blast pulse of the maggots, vermillion, wait & bleed..people just look at me trying to tel me "dude turn that thing down, or DUDE THATS LOUD"....but I dont care, I rock on & annoy people..
I wish I found a GP2X geek on the bus trying to terrorize me with his loud GP2X speakers, I'd smack him one :) Btw, what loud speakers? Sure, they're loud in an empty room, but on the bus?

- Alex

Epicenter posted on Sep 30 2006 at 02:14 PM said:
The draw distance can be better because the polygon count is extremely low. If by 'very good' you mean by PSP standards, yes, it looks good. Compared to the original Vice City, though, it looks like garbage. If you compare the realtime videos and the screenshots, you can see major discrepancies, too. The graphics are nowhere near as good in-game as they are made out to be in screenshots. But that's a growing trend in game previews these days, really.
Vice City stories isn't out yet, and the polygon count is doubled over LCS

Cervante posted on Sep 30 2006 at 07:46 AM said:

Its exact opposite for me
Rap over Metal :rolleyes:

Back