How emulate GP32 on GP32 ???

Myth

Hi !
I've got a little problem, i've d/l Little Wizard and i've tried to put it in my SMC but I can't. I can upload it but i can't launch it. How can I do ?
I've download too Astonishia and a beat'em all.
Thanks ^ ^

did you bought those? if not, it means its pirated games, and you better forget about our help, all gp32board r highly against piracy of gp32 soft, if not, i think its becose you have to use the iinstall function in pc link

Don't ask for warez here, nor how to do it. People generally don't like it when you do. Myself included. Ask and get flamed - you have been warned.

Just buy the games (they aren't expensive!)

I know, i'm not for warez too but it's a playable demo version in SMC format.

I didn't know there were playable demo's of asr? if there are I would love to give it a try.

Myth posted on Jul 12 2003 said:
Hi !
I've got a little problem, i've d/l Little Wizard and i've tried to put it in my SMC but I can't. I can upload it but i can't launch it. How can I do ?
I've download too Astonishia and a beat'em all.
Thanks ^ ^
the Little Wizard demo comes with it's own emulator (with a graphical interface that's laid out in the exact shape of a GP32) for the one game only, and is made for PC's only is it not? (i have it but i can't remember what site i got it from now)

um, there's no way you can copy the demo to the SMC as the GP32 will not read it (the full game would come with an installer as far as i'm aware) - so play the demo on the pc (like it's intended) and buy the full game from JoyGP if you like it that much.

simple ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a friend who sent me this but after all, i deleted this file....
I contacted him and he said it was not a demo but REALY a warez version.
Grr....

i think dan miracle may be right!

this could be just the legit Little Wizard demo that has been compiled as Win32! (probably using the official visual c gamepark sdk)

i remember trying this demo but it ran really jerky, there was a readme warning not to compare it to how it would run on an actual gp32.

the demo data is put in a SMC file to run with the win32 environment.

and no you can't get this to run on a real gp32 as there is no ARM executable!

don't be so fast to accuse people of Warez or tell them to replace their Batteries! :p

Well i think they thought it was warez cause there wasnt a standalone version of that agme to try out (Gamepark removed it cause it was 2 jerky i think?) so thats why i am guessing that it was taken offline cause it didnt show how good the game was cause of the jerkyness

But have u guys seen any gp32 warez?

I mean we heard that asr was out but have we really seen it anywere?

i know the geepee32 has a pic of it working on the emu but i dont know if it was a warez file or he just did it himself

:ph34r:

Errr... I told it to a friend and he said to me it was stupid.
I am playing with a lot of PCEngine, GBC, MSX, Nes games, who are warez roms. He asked me why i could'nt play roms GP32 in my GP32. He said it was likely i've bought a powerfull emulator and i could'nt use Roms. I don't know who is right who is wrong...

don't use roms of nintendo games
if you do no doubt you'll go to hell and ruin nintendos intire company at the same time

You evil fiend you

Phil posted on Jul 12 2003 said:
don't use roms of nintendo games
if you do no doubt you'll go to hell and ruin nintendos intire company at the same time

You evil fiend you
Oh I'd love to see them fall flat on their faces....who wants frickin' GBA to GC connectivity, I can't see the enjoyment factor at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another thing, i've downloaded Astonishia is SMC files to play it in french (i've found a patch). Can I use it ? Is it warez ? I don't hope....

Back