How Loose Is Your D-pad?

dazmanultra

My d-pad seems incredibly loose... it has been since i received my GP32 from GBAX... Basically, if you pick up and tilt the GP32, the d-pad is so loose it will tilt with the unit.

Also diagonals don't register properly. :(

My friend received a GP32 unit from GBAX, and his d-pad seemed a lot "tighter" and also his unit registers diagonals and thus is great for playing KOF91 and other beat 'em ups. :(

You have to polish your stick after removing it.

You do it under the place where you put your finger and after that diagonal will work very properly!

I did it and it rocks! :)

Mine wiggled a bit on my old one, on this new gp32, all the directions work fine and the stick is held firmly in the middle, not loose at all :).

Edit: If ur not happy with ur gp32, go back over to gbax.com and send em an email. Theyll advise you what to do and always respond very quickly.

Dozer posted on Mar 31 2004 at 03:30 PM said:
Mine wiggled a bit on my old one, on this new gp32, all the directions work fine and the stick is held firmly in the middle, not loose at all :).
I'd just like to point out that for some, these posts may sound like they are refering to a penis.

Not that I'd think that:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark posted on Mar 31 2004 at 03:32 PM said:
I'd just like to point out that for some, these posts may sound like they are refering to a penis.

And why can i not help thinkin that the guy in ur avatar is holdin a cup of semen?!?!?! I swear this Birthday card i got a year or 2 ago has permanently scarred me :unsure:.

Hmmm....mine is relatively loose but does register diagnols quite well, and Drumaster wot did u mean by polishing it coz it sounds like it wrked well for u???

Mine is TIGHT. I pull it out real slow, and then LUBE it up. Then I RAM my THICK JOYSTICK into that TIGHT SLOT. Playing games never felt so GOOD.

:lol: j/k, I dont ram it in there... I'm gentle with my baby :D

mine is very loose : can someone explain the "how to" with more precision please...
Im interested in doing the trick but I didnt understood really what to polish

see you :lol:

Dozer posted on Mar 31 2004 at 03:34 PM said:
Mark posted on Mar 31 2004 at 03:32 PM said:

And why can i not help thinkin that the guy in ur avatar is holdin a cup of semen?!?!?! I swear this Birthday card i got a year or 2 ago has permanently scarred me :unsure:.
Lol....I've seen those cards. They are amusing and oh-so-suggestive.

My diagonals register perfectly, however the joystick does wobble a little, but it's really not noticeable (not enough to trigger anything).

Back