how many 1 ghz preorders are left? and who has one coming !

My pre-order upgrade should be sent in today or tomorrow .. EXCITING!!!11

Those android emulators have good reviews. Making me think twice about keeping this Pandora. :blink: Any recommendations for iOS emulators?
I have psx4all,PCE.emu,Snex9x EX.MAME

Also N64oid was available but now N/A.

Actually all emulator is N/A on App Store only available on Cydia.(means need jailbreak)

Without Jailbreak no emulator on iPhone.

Also to install ROMS required an additional tool on PC which is can browse and copy file between PC and iPhone.

So if you can't do that just forget about it on iPhone.

And all emulator on iPhone is can't beat any emulator on Pandora.

P.S.

to control there is no physical controller on iPhone and android but Pandora has so this is BIG different.

if you have iCP it's much better become near like Pandora.

But I think if you olny want emulator on Pandora, may be buy some kind of gaming tablet from JXD is enough.(actually I also have that)

Pandora is plamtop linux computer not only for games ,this is BIG advantage for me. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I have iCP, there are other iCP clones out there. The good thing about iCP is you can use it on your new phone each time you upgrade. Where as we need to buy a whole new Pandora. I doubt there will be a Pandora 2 though since community is disappearing. Pretty much everyone in the GP2X community are pretty good with computers usage, so jailbreaking or using utilities is not an issue.

Yes I have iCP, there are other iCP clones out there. The good thing about iCP is you can use it on your new phone each time you upgrade. Where as we need to buy a whole new Pandora. I doubt there will be a Pandora 2 though since community is disappearing. Pretty much everyone in the GP2X community are pretty good with computers usage, so jailbreaking or using utilities is not an issue.

I have not heard of the community disappearing. I have heard of two nice developers leaving about a year ago, but otherwise I haven't noticed us thinning out at all.

Yes I have iCP, there are other iCP clones out there. The good thing about iCP is you can use it on your new phone each time you upgrade. Where as we need to buy a whole new Pandora. I doubt there will be a Pandora 2 though since community is disappearing.

That's just like, your opinion, man

thats-just-like-your-opinion-man%5B1%5D.gif

I have not heard of the community disappearing. I have heard of two nice developers leaving about a year ago, but otherwise I haven't noticed us thinning out at all.

We've also picked up a several talented people recently...

Although I am loathe to post because I firmly believe the original preorders are MUCH more important, I did receive my 1 GHz today, queue #71 in Craig's list.

But let it be known that, while painful, the wait for 1 GHz is nothing compared to what some people are still going through. So let's stay focused.

But let it be known that, while painful, the wait for 1 GHz is nothing compared to what some people are still going through. So let's stay focused.

This is so true, so remember if you're waiting we are here to support you and, trust me, it will be worth the wait (even if that wait has been several years).

Something tells me my new unit hasn't been sent yet .. another week of waiting?

(already two weeks without a Pandora .. my hands are shaking from withdrawl!!!11oneoneeleven*aaaaargh*)

(already two weeks without a Pandora .. my hands are shaking from withdrawl!!!11oneoneeleven*aaaaargh*)

It's been assembled already, just ran out of time to ship it on Monday. Pretty hectic christmas times right now.

It's been assembled already, just ran out of time to ship it on Monday. Pretty hectic christmas times right now.

That's good news. I'm still waiting for mine, but it did ship from your store and my parents did receive it, so you're completely off the hook.

Now, I have to decide whether to have it shipped to China or wait until I come home. I guess if I wait, I could have another 2 Months TM :p

Back