how many 1 ghz preorders are left? and who has one coming !

Well it finally happened. I just received an email that my 1ghz Pandora was shipped yesterday. How about that. Cannot wait to get it and try it out.

I wonder if I will get the other things I ordered like another case and the TV-out cable. I can only hope.

Well it finally happened. I just received an email that my 1ghz Pandora was shipped yesterday. How about that. Cannot wait to get it and try it out.

I wonder if I will get the other things I ordered like another case and the TV-out cable. I can only hope.
Congratulation.

You are #84 right, so seems you are the last one who get from first 25 units may be...

Hmmm become getting close now.

Well I think you can get other things together with your Pandora except TV-Out cable.

Coz. TV-Out cable is stil not in production yet(I also waiting for it since I got my 1st batch pre-order unit in last year)

But TV-cable is currently ED handle it, so personally I don't worry much about it.

Congratulation.

You are #84 right, so seems you are the last one who get from first 25 units may be...

Hmmm become getting close now.

Well I think you can get other things together with your Pandora except TV-Out cable.

Coz. TV-Out cable is stil not in production yet(I also waiting for it since I got my 1st batch pre-order unit in last year)

But TV-cable is currently ED handle it, so personally I don't worry much about it.

Yes I am number 84 and I figured the TV-out cable may not show up. I was just wishing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I am number 84 and I figured the TV-out cable may not show up. I was just wishing.
I see, well hopefully not too much delay ;)

Actually I ordered ext-connector with 1GHz pre-order which is DIY TV-Out cable but at the moment still not shipped yet.

Hopefully didn't forget to add my extra items.

woot got my pandora, after some slight error at UPS i got it monday. it's a shame the mains adapter only has a european plug attachment, i live in the UK!!

I receive a mail from jacquelyn and my number from UPS.

Really really happy :D

I receive a mail from jacquelyn and my number from UPS.

Really really happy :D
Congratulation mate.

So til #89 has been shipped out.

U r really lucky guy.

But point is ED shipped only first 26 units.

Absolutely not enough for rest of 1GHz preorder.

Better than that : i receive mine today !

Take a moment to test it, and find a sd card.

Yes I'm lucky and I know it : just a little word for those who are waiting, it's better than expected !

Thank you OPT !

status update - my 1Ghz Pandora (queue position #67 quantity fans) was delivered at lunchtime this afternoon by Australia Post - a *Saturday* afternoon no less! :)

struggling a little bit to open the plastic battery box to get the battery out and installed - but it's finally arrived!!

it's now the second unit I own, as I've owned a 600Mhz Classic Pandora since August 2011 through an ebay auction that I won - couldn't wait any longer back then for my long standing preorder to hurry up and get delivered ^_^ :rolleyes:

status update - my 1Ghz Pandora (queue position #67 quantity fans) was delivered at lunchtime this afternoon by Australia Post - a *Saturday* afternoon no less! :)

struggling a little bit to open the plastic battery box to get the battery out and installed - but it's finally arrived!!
You gotta commit a fingernail to it.

Well I received my 1ghz Pandora yesterday and it was a surprise. I thought it would take longer. It did not come in the fancy wooden box, but that is ok. I am more happy to have the 1G Pandora. I have not fired it yet, but I will. Take care guys.... Oh, again, I am #84 on the list.

Well I opened up the box and noticed that I received two charged and one extra pointer. I also forgot I ordered an extra battery. I probably will not use it for a while. I remember reading that if that is the case, it is best to store it in the refrigerator. Is that true. Oh, rsuryase. I totally disagree with you. The Pandora is worth every penny and I am so glad I have two to enjoy.....

The only thing I noticed the pandora can do better which Caanoo/Wiz can't, are PSX and N64 emulation. All 16 bit emulation run flawlessly in Caanoo/Wiz. Question for me is $700 worth it for PSX and N64 emulation, I will have to decide in a couple of months. We all know this community is aging and dying off, who knows the future of development of PSX and N64 emulation on Pandora. If it were on iOS or Android, developement would most likely continue for long time to come. BTW is there a iOS/Android PSX and N64 emulator? i will google on this.

The only thing I noticed the pandora can do better which Caanoo/Wiz can't, are PSX and N64 emulation. All 16 bit emulation run flawlessly in Caanoo/Wiz. Question for me is $700 worth it for PSX and N64 emulation, I will have to decide in a couple of months. We all know this community is aging and dying off, who knows the future of development of PSX and N64 emulation on Pandora. If it were on iOS or Android, developement would most likely continue for long time to come. BTW is there a iOS/Android PSX and N64 emulator? i will google on this.
Well actually I don't think going die but anyway try this and just compare between Pandora.

need more CPU power on Android if you want to get same performance as Pandora.

iOS need to jailbreak.

But for Andorid can get from googleplay or slideme

https://play.google....m.emulator.fpse

I think this is the best PSX Emu for Android.

N64

http://slideme.org/application/n64oid

or

https://play.google....jY0cGx1c2FlIl0.

Those android emulators have good reviews. Making me think twice about keeping this Pandora. :blink: Any recommendations for iOS emulators?

Those android emulators have good reviews. Making me think twice about keeping this Pandora. :blink: Any recommendations for iOS emulators?

You realize those links were posted so people could try them on the Pandora's version of android...

Playstation wise we have the best emulator in the handheld scene with PSXrearmed.. I beats anything Android and iOS has to offer, Double resolution feature, great compatibility and other good features.

As for n64, I haven't seen either of android emulators do much better than what the Pandora can although my Android phone isn't as new as it should be, but it's still hardware wise technically better than the Pandora and does a horrible job at N64 emulation. I can't speak for iOS, but my guess they're about on par. I know newer phones can prob do a much better job with speed, but for game compatibility I wouldn't expect it to be much better on other platforms.

And of course the biggest draw back is that you will have to deal with crappy touch screen controls with a phone device..

Back