how many 1 ghz preorders are left? and who has one coming !

when you get OpenPandora,could you give me your queue number also?

because i can guess when it will come.

It really is the hope that kills you, after ordering a batch 1 3yrs ago (almost to the day). So close :) . So we looking at mid August for the rest of the 1ghz units?

This is the rooftop we shout from that we've ordered a double-price double-power unit right? I have upgraded on Friday, 3rd of August 2012, hot sunny weather. My number is 153 somehow. I don't much care for my number, I'm not a fan of fives or threes.

As far as I've heard (maybe I'm remembering wrong), DM3730 is now cheaper and more readily available than OMAP3530. The major costs needed for the first 150 are to revise the board and get production running properly. However, they do need to deplete the stock of OMAP3530's they've already purchased. Feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong.

Ah man, I'm #70. I know that 80 have already been sent out yet I'm #70 and still nothing...

So hard to resist the tears haha. If I'm told I'll get it this week I'll man up and wait patiently, but its like being a queue and the queue next to you is going down faster even though you got there first :p .

Don't forget it is just the box number for me and being #70 on Craigs or Eds queue doesn't say you get box number 70.

But correct me if I'm wrong. I thought the box numbers are unique expect the 666 999 box maybe ummm maybe I got 18 :p I can marry my new wife Pandora sweet 18

Last edited by a moderator:
Well yeah I guess you are right, but still, those numbers were based on orders/completed orders so I should have been 70 on that list, theyre just doing some strange "here Craig, here's 60 boxes to send to your people" and that could be all over the place I know.

Just saying, not unreasonable to expect to be 70th in a queue of 150 with a number of 70 :)

Just saying, not unreasonable to expect to be 70th in a queue of 150 with a number of 70 :)
Yeah, you'd think it would just be that easy, until they split it up into 2 queues, and some of those 150 again cancelled. And then some late-comers ordered again, so it's a whole mess really :D

I have mine now. I was number 6 in the upgrade queue but the box has a 17 on the side ...

The reason it took this long is that I am in New Zealand and customs held it to ransom for some GST tax of about $107 NZD. Then they did not bother to actually release it to the Post Office for another 5 days ...

I'm looking forward to playing with it tonight. It seems very solid in my hands - a bit heavier than i expected ..

Back