how many 1 ghz preorders are left? and who has one coming !

I preordered in March 2009, and upgraded to 1GHz today -- I'm number 63 in Craig's queue.

Hi everyone, long time lurker here^^

I was told about the Pandora project mid 2009 and preordered one a little bit later. Since then I'm quite buisy reading the forums ;)

As I'm interested in a 1GHz model I contacted ED, but he didn't reply so far. Thats why I'm starting to get a little bit nervous as there seems to be quite a great demand for them.

Can anyone tell me how many units are left of the 150?

Thanks in advance,

Bernd

You will also be able to preorder full units from me within the next week.

Just didn't have time to set that up yet.

And everyone in my preorder queue: You'll receive an email soon about how to upgrade if you ordered from me.

And MasterJulian and everyone else who sent me a mail:

Don't worry, you won't be forgotten, I just didn't fnd the time for emails yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered my Pandora and have not received it as yet. I bought one off of Ebay. I have paid more to upgrade and was told I am 108 in the que.

These are still selling like hot cakes, so the push on them has been reduced a bit (no advertising for now), and we're looking at our options to meet the demand.

Anyone know if the list is still open? I sent a request on the 5th of June but didn't hear anything...

Anyone know if the list is still open? I sent a request on the 5th of June but didn't hear anything...

PM Craig on it, I know they had bit of a backlog building up last week coz of the Jubilee bank holidays!

PM me if you didn't get an email reply as sometimes google filters out emails for no good reason.

I'm behind on my PM's but I'll try to clear them all by today.

Back