how many times do i have to ask you guys

diablojeff

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
ok ill say it before and ill say it agian how do i change the drivers of my gp32 pc link from the oringinal to firefly. The problem is here it not my gp32 its not my smc and it not the cable or connection. all this stuff is brand new and i have throughly checked it. Also I CAN'T BUY A SMC CARD READER OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT

just delete the device in windows device manager if you are using windows. make sure the gp32 is plugged in then head off to device manager. delete the gp32 item from the USB section.. reboot, plugin gp32 and then stick the new drivers and software on.

that should do it

go to device manager... double click the device in the USB section... click the drivers tab, click update drivers, point it to the new drivers and say yes to anything that it asks you.

And realise that we have lives too, and don't just live to answer your questions :p

AND POST IN THE RIGHT FORUM!

TOPIC MOVED!

Remember that GP32 must be switched on otherwise it wont show up in Device Manager. When you do this you can also try alternative way - not deleting drivers just update them (there is such an option availiable in in device properties (switch to driver tab).

If you are using windows XP you could also try stsem rollback, but that all depends on how long you have had the drivers installed and how often you stick stuff on your PC

Back