How much faster is the 1Ghz unit - what we know

Plus we already have some so we know they work.

The run could happen sooner, depends on this 150, if they keep selling as quickly as they currently are we will try to bring the run forward.

It's the same as the old one really, the overclocking can't do any harm aside from crash it.

Obviously doing voltage mods outside of the software and such isn't allowed.

I'm looking forward to seeing how high some do clock.

Last edited by a moderator:

The run could happen sooner, depends on this 150, if they keep selling as quickly as they currently are we will try to bring the run forward.

Good to hear they are selling well, and i am glad i got in line quickly this time :)

Good luck on the project, and hopefully some profit will be made in the near future.

It's the same as the old one really, the overclocking can't do any harm aside from crash it.

Obviously doing voltage mods outside of the software and such isn't allowed.

Cool, when i receive mine il try to clock it on 1,3 gzh and see how it goes, and post my experiences on that clock speed.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's good news indeed.Openpandora is kind of like the wild west of gaming devices. On the fringe, unpredictable and exciting! A nice alternative to the usual stuff. And then there's product 3...

Additionally, if you're using a kernel that can put the CPU into a low power state (where a lot of the chip is clock gated) the smaller process should have lower leakage as well.

Absolute, yes. But leakage becomes a higher percentage of overall consumption as you shrink assuming the process methods are the same (no transition to SOI, for example).

Back