How much flexibility on the keyboard layouts do we have?

Funnily enough, I never actually had a problem with the Pandora's space bar being off to one side...

Actually, I was surprised (because I've very picky about keyboards), how little the Pandora's layout bothered me. I guess it's partly because it was much smaller than all my other keyboards, and I had to type differently, so the muscle memory didn't come into play

Your control group isnt someone who has seen the options. For the pandora-keyboard i dont know what they are exactly, but nontheless.

Muscle-memory comes into play as soon as you expose someone to a keyboard. People have an ability to change, but on the whole, banking on that is bad.

Especially if you dont get any discernable benefits in return.

If you are picky, then i must be consumed with disregard for bad keyboards. I notice some people have something similar with D-pads.

Muscle-memory comes into play as soon as you expose someone to a keyboard. People have an ability to change, but on the whole, banking on that is bad.

Especially if you dont get any discernable benefits in return.
Hence my preference for a Pandora compatible keyboard on the Pyra, mainly with Fn (or Meta or whatever) on the bottom right. I tend to push that button even on other devices to get the Fn function, even if it's not there on that particular keyboard. Really annoying... :)

Back