How Much Have The Latest Video Updates Conviced You To Buy Pandora

how much have the latest video updates conviced you to buy pandora

• I already knew Pandora was excellent and i will definitely make a preorder from the second batch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I liked the Pandora specs and design but i was a little skeptic, fortunetly, now i am completely goi

• I like the Pandora specs and design but i'm still skeptical , i will be 100% sure when i see the fir

• Didn't like it from the beggining, ain't going to preorder in a million years (a gag poll choice :)

• Y r u w4st!ng sp4c$ @nd th|me 0n d!z f0rum?

• Total voters

I reckon most people will say they'd be more impressed if a video of the completed Pandora comes along.

deleted
I better be quiet to not influence the poll since I'm not supposed to participate..

this poll will apply better when a fully working, encased Pandora will make it's appereance in a video...

The only thing that did convince me was the "unexpected" RAM upgrade. The videos I saw were... well... Let's admit it we've seen more mmmmm.. (don't want to hurt anybody) complex gui so it wasn't a wow factor. Any way I don't want any candies in my device - it's a useless waste of juice of the bettery. The specs - that's what made me change my mind. Am I excited about firefox running on pandora? No! Why should I? Am I excited about matchbox running on Pandora. No, I knew it was going to run on Pandora some day. I see the videos as a signal from the dev team that things are coming together. It won't convince of anything either coz devs have already shown their total incompetence to estimate the release date.
But in general I'm happy to see that things are moving to the release date and I'm happy to see the amount of effort being invested into open source device. I truly regret I listened to chip and co saying "256 MB of RAM will never happen". So I'm all in for what is left from the first batch.

The only reason I didn't pre-order is because I found out about Pandora after orders closed. Hoping to get one in release 1.5, ie those left over from the first batch.

I will try to get a Pandora when I am 100% sure there will be a Pandora. Sorry but it is true. I would have been one of the people that had to deal with all that CC refund crap if I even knew about the project in October. Now I would only order it with CC or some other method with insurance. The money is just way to near and dear to me with my financial situation.

That said, I did like the videos. The OS does not look very tricky to learn/use.

I guess you could say the videos sold me a little more on 'how cool are the features of Pandora', but I was already sold on that issue.

Back