How Much Wold Get For This?

Oh, you know I couldn't turn down that sweet of a deal ;) Especially since I've pretty much decimated Blue Angelo and my few other GP32 games now, gotta finish BA off totally one of these days though...

Paid. Honestly craig, this is really decent of you.
Debs said payment was 2 quid, but I didn't know whether that was for just the chatboard or the chatboard and the game. I paid the 2 quid, but please tell me if i need to pay more

Cost to send to the U.S. = $7.01

I asked for a keyboard and maybe a game. Craig rocks!

I feel guilty paying 2 quid :blink:

Having never owned a chat board can anyone give me a quick rundown of what emus work.

I am so looking forward to playing text/text & gfx adventure games :)

Hopefully speccy works

*Crosses fingers and thinks of Skool Daze*

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 16 2007 at 01:14 PM said:
BaDToaD posted on Feb 16 2007 at 03:36 AM said:
Having never owned a chat board can anyone give me a quick rundown of what emus work.
Heh, me neither. It's like I'll be re-living the good ol 32 again :D

Frodo and Atari800 ... I remember playing Zork and the Hitchhiker's Guide on them .. heh, seems so long ago :)

Last edited by a moderator:
BaDToaD posted on Feb 16 2007 at 08:36 AM said:

Atari ST Emu Castaway (i think its called) supported the board :).. I wonder how many of my chatboards are still running around that I made :)

Steve-O posted on Feb 17 2007 at 03:19 PM said:
BaDToaD posted on Feb 16 2007 at 08:36 AM said:

Atari ST Emu Castaway (i think its called) supported the board :).. I wonder how many of my chatboards are still running around that I made :)
I just found your one! Hence I no longer need one :D

Can anyone remember the name of that interpreter for the kingsquest/spacequest/Lesure Suit Larry etc games. I never bothered with it as i didn't have a chatboard.

This is going to give my old GP32 a new lease of life :)

Apparently the package has arrived at home so I'll be tinkering away tonight :D

Once again many thanks Craig.

EDIT: To answer my own question it's called Freesci. Get it here.

EDIT2: There's also Sarien but I need to trawl through the threads to figure out which version if any supports chatborad.

Thanks Craig, you're the man!

Got my stuff today, and been playing around with it for a good couple of hours. Unfortunately, slubman's firmware doesn't like commercial games, so I'm gonna need to flash.

Also, my NLU is looking a bit sorry for itself and tatty, Craig I recall you found a whole load of BLUs a while ago, you don't have any left for sale do you?

Nova posted on Feb 19 2007 at 09:24 AM said:
Thanks Craig, you're the man!

Got my stuff today, and been playing around with it for a good couple of hours. Unfortunately, slubman's firmware doesn't like commercial games, so I'm gonna need to flash.

Also, my NLU is looking a bit sorry for itself and tatty, Craig I recall you found a whole load of BLUs a while ago, you don't have any left for sale do you?
Not to veer off-topic, but I've noticed my FLU (w/ slubmans) didn't like Blue Angelo when I tried playing it a few months back. This is a fact??

Nova: If craig is sold out, Dave @ gp2xstore isn't. But of course that's only if craig doesnt have any available...

It must be, the commercial games are in .gxe format, and slubmans fw lists the things it plays in .GXF, .FXE and a couple others. Anyhow, i flashed to the euro fw and the games run like a dream. My favourite is definitely Dungeon and Guarder, though I'm so used to my ds lite screen, i cant see much on a nlu.

edit: thank you for the info about gp2xstore, I'll have a look at them, but I'd much rather buy from within the UK.

Fluffy. In case you missed this earlier in the thread.

craigix posted on Feb 13 2007 at 11:51 PM said:
if you want any of this stuff email orders@cdworld.co.uk with what you would like and your address.

One of each item per person.

Craig,

Received the keyboard & games last night!! A really big thank you - this was a very generous offer which will breath life back into my gp32.

As a small way of saying thank you, I've just ordered Payback from you :D

Andy

Back