How Old Are You?

How old are you?

• Total voters

tolysz said:
This is Pandora AGE - it is similar to dog's years. Why 2-pandora-months is more than a humans' year!

Now about the pool how old are you? This was a question in Pandora time: no one was supposed to say >27! (as it translates to 120+ human years)

I only hope that a hibernation is not the only way to get my Pandora :D .
*SIGHS* I'll ready the chambers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone else notice the more or less recent influx of subtle 4chan propaganda into our GP32x stronghold? This is why we can't have nice things!

I'm 19, btw, and i'm gonna be about 25 and two months™ (HURR DURR) when the Pandora ships.

Actually I'm enjoying the hugely long wait for Pandora. It's kind of like going on holiday, the excitement leading up to the event can be just as good as the actual event itself.

As for the poll, obviously constructed by someone young who things 27+ is incredibly old. Well have a look at the results, MOST people on this board are old timers. I'm almost 40! :-D

slaanesh said:
Actually I'm enjoying the hugely long wait for Pandora. It's kind of like going on holiday, the excitement leading up to the event can be just as good as the actual event itself.

As for the poll, obviously constructed by someone young who things 27+ is incredibly old. Well have a look at the results, MOST people on this board are old timers. I'm almost 40! :-D

I will be 39 this year :)....Bud

Insulting to be lumped into the >27 spot with the rest of my geezer brethren. :rolleyes:

tolysz said:
This is Pandora AGE - it is similar to dog's years. Why 2-pandora-months is more than a humans' year!

Now about the pool how old are you? This was a question in Pandora time: no one was supposed to say >27! (as it translates to 120+ human years)

I only hope that a hibernation is not the only way to get my Pandora :D .
Wow If Dat's Da Case I Am Onwy Gowing On 2 Years Old! HeHe :D
(19 years)
Find your Pandora age here!

slaanesh said:

I thought so too. however, the poll starter Vitel answered "22-24" (the answer is no longer visible, but it was). That would indicate that he's actually more interested in knowing the ages of our younger members more accurately, while putting everyone over his age of interest (whatever interest that may be) into a single pigeon hole.

B-ZaR said:
I thought so too. however, the poll starter Vitel answered "22-24" (the answer is no longer visible, but it was). That would indicate that he's actually more interested in knowing the ages of our younger members more accurately, while putting everyone over his age of interest (whatever interest that may be) into a single pigeon hole.

So presumably his next two threads will be "Where do you live?" (with two entries - his town, and "everywhere else"), followed by "what're you doing friday night?"

slaanesh said:

Crikey - I hope the Pandora itself is a great deal more enjoyable than the wait for it - or I'll expect a refund!

slaanesh said:

Pfft, IMHO that puts you in a clump of "under 40 year olds" along with all the other whipper-snappers. Having had the Pandora fail to be my birthday present for another year (and ditto for wedding anniversary present) I've reached the grand total of 44 years. Although I reckon the Pandora wait is aging me much faster than is normal :(

Holliefant said:
34 Today...

Man I am to old for this shit :) :)

Oh well, happy birthday =P

Man, I really hope I can have my Pandora until my birthday (december 19) ><
Or else I will be very very sad... ><

Dragons_Slayer said:
I'm 18, will be 19 when I get my Pandora.

Same - my birthday's in 2 weeks, so I just put down 19 in the poll...

Ah well.

Back