How Reliable Is Dealextreme With Shipping?

gibberish

i just mean, if i receive an email to say that my item has shipped... is that necessarily the truth?
i just find it hard to believe that they shipped my dingoo 2 days after i made the order, whilst there are still people waiting for theirs to ship 2 weeks after they ordered it...

i've never shopped there before so i dont know how it goes...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never had a problem with them.

fair enough, its just the dingoo forum on dealextreme is full of complaints from people having waited over a month and still not having their machine shipped out...
fingers crossed mine arrives this week then :)

The Dingoo is a newish product that might be experiencing supply chain problems. Long shipping delays are probably not entirely the fault of DealExtreme. They just happen to be taking the heat for it.

thats whats odd though, they say it's already shipped whereas there are people who ordered before me who still havent had the email to say it's been shipped...

If they say it's shipped and given you a tracking number, it really has shipped. It seems they purposely target people that complain on the forums and stuff. Plus to save on shipping, they like to ship all things at once, so they sometimes delay shipments so they send all the stuff at once.

ok thanks chaps, i seriously cant wait for it to arrive... i just hope it comes before friday as there is no post i dont think. if i have to wait til next tuesday just because jesus decided to resurrect himself this weekend i'll be so pissed off.

'Iorgy77' said:
Perhaps they are drop shipping it. They send money to their supplier and the supplier sends it to you direct when its in stock.
could be, i dont know how dealextreme works tbh.
when i click my tracking number on the website it takes me to the hongkong post site which states:
The item (RAXXXXXXXHK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 3-Apr-2009

but im dubious, for the reasons stated above.

yeah theyre not old thet're from the last few days.
anyway, if its fine its fine... just gota wait now.
thanks for replies

edit: it arrived 2 minutes after i posted.
feel bad for all the others who've been waiting nearly a month, but mine is here... wooohooo

Back