How Reliable Is Gp2Xstore.com?

Orion4874 said:
qbertaddict said:
Here you go. I will try to get better pics when I get home.

WTF A BEAR!!
What the hell could that be from, some game? Did you get in touch with them about it?
It looks like a custom home screen skin. There is an sd card image burned in as well. I put in a trouble ticket on the website and have not received a response. I am starting to get annoyed. I want a new system and I don't want to wait a month for it to come in like I did last time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a "new glass screen" for my GP32 from them, they sent a used (and scratched) plastic one and didn't respond to any emails. That was a while ago though.

my black/blue Caanoo arrived today, it works fine, but the packing was pretty crappy, just a box inside of a box, one box was moving inside of the other which kind of scared me a little when i first got it. But all is good, as long as it works i guess.

Well i got a response back from GP2XSTORE in regards to my replacement for my replacement and they tell me I have to send it back and wait at least 1 1/2 months because they do not have any in stock. Forget that I'm going to ask for my money back and go elsewhere. It is a shame since they ship so quickly.

Here is the email they sent:

I'm sorry for the problem.

Please fill out the attached RMA form and send the form along with your Gp2x Wiz back to us. We will ship you a replacement unit once we receive the defective unit back.

Note: We do not have any refurbished Gp2x Wiz units available at the moment. We will need to send your defective Gp2x Wiz unit to Korea for repair. It will take about 1 1/2 month to get your Gp2x Wiz unit back.

Kind regards,
Tech
Gp2xstore Support

So it has been three months and I still don't have a defect free WIZ.....:(

Back