How to deal whit the own language??

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
As I wrote something in German on the Thread where Askarus tell that the wrote his bachelor thesis whit the Pyra, because I ditnt know the right English therm for „Hauptschulabschluss“ ..

The Question is: how to deal whit the Languages on this Boards??
Some of the Members are German, others are from French and other Countries..
I know the usual language is English, but what to make if you just don’t know the therms ??
Is „Denglish“ ok ?? (A Mix of German (Deutsch) and English )

Whit best regards, Matthias

now this is purely optional and we can read your posts just the way you write them but the word is with not whit. your Denglish is fine...lol

Use google translator or other sites like Leo or Linguee to translate the words you don't know.
That's know I do it.
Writing Denglish is not a good way as you won't learn new words that way.

There are some words and terms like "Hauptschule" that do no exist in other countries.
So using them is fine I think.

I'm not sure Haubtschulabschluss is even the right word, because all of the definition's suggestions boil down to GCSE or A-level (Baccalaureate I think) diploma for that. A thesis is degree level at the lowest.

„Hauptschulabschluss“ seems to be not known from a lot of translation sites,
It’s one of the lowest gratuations in Germany,
Whit a good one, you can get a job as trainee at a more body work based job like backer, builder, cook , or something similar ..

I was backer in my first trainee but it wasn’t successful, so now I’m a Office Salesman and work on this Beeceeper Suply Store ..

You see, I wasn’t far in my personal carrier, and so my Linux Skills where pretty basic, as well as my English Skills..
I had only French bevor this „Hauptschulabschluss“
English in the 3 Years on the Job School and on Evening School

The only reason whe don’t have that big issues in French when whe bring our bees to the vosgues is that this is the Alsace where a lot of the Peaple can speak German
But whit the new French president, maybe the Next Generation could be a bit difficult to speak whit

Whit best regards, Matthias

Back