How To Distinguish "freebeer Games" And "freespeach Gam

Status
Not open for further replies.
PoisonedV said:
Ah, I see, the conquests of the authoritarian FSF Church have begun.

The Church of FSF - Giving open source a bad name since 1985!

Please Read completely the OP and replies with your frontal lob, and you will change your opinion. No FSF church here. thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh please, I really don't understand the FSF/gnu hating here. I mean I for sure wouldn't be here if this community would use Windows CE machines and for sure you wouldn't have your precious 'open source' if there hadn't been Stallman, GPL and GCC. If all I cared about would be no cost, I'd be using pirated windows. I'm not and as far as I know, I'm not the only one doing that on this forum.

klikklak said:
Oh please, I really don't understand the FSF/gnu hating here. I mean I for sure wouldn't be here if this community would use Windows CE machines and for sure you wouldn't have your precious 'open source' if there hadn't been Stallman, GPL and GCC. If all I cared about would be no cost, I'd be using pirated windows. I'm not and as far as I know, I'm not the only one doing that on this forum.

Please Read completely the OP and replies with your frontal lob, and you will change your opinion. No FSF church here. Thank you

klikklak said:
Oh please, I really don't understand the FSF/gnu hating here.
It's not that people don't like the FSF, it's this level of insane fanaticism that is so off-putting. It just goes to show that there is no idea so good that somebody won't try to ruin it by taking it entirely too far.
Gnuku: You've made your point.

At great length.

Repeatedly.

If EvilDragon wants to add a license field to the file archive, that is his prerogative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back