How to install Android on your Pandora

Not sure if I'm overlooking something or not but I can't seem to locate the files needed for the Google Play Store ED linked to in the OP. I've navigated all over the site with no luck. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Not sure if I'm overlooking something or not but I can't seem to locate the files needed for the Google Play Store ED linked to in the OP. I've navigated all over the site with no luck. Can someone please point me in the right direction?
That question has already been answered in this very thread. Please read before posting.

I know how do you feel, the first thread is quite outdated. I'm on mobile now, but the link if one or two pages ago. Is something like 9go... you have to download the version for 3.2.7

Thanks danielo for providing a non-broken link! :p   Finally I can have the gapps.

For anyone unaware, Android is known for nfecting SD Cards. It starts as a normal install, but with every boot, it gets one byte further. Eventually, if you dont reinstall the Pandora OS, Andrid will delete the whole system.

Stay careful,

CJ

For anyone unaware, Android is known for nfecting SD Cards. It starts as a normal install, but with every boot, it gets one byte further. Eventually, if you dont reinstall the Pandora OS, Andrid will delete the whole system. Stay careful, CJ
That is total nonsense. Can't really work out if you're serious.

The Pandora OS is for most users on the Nand, Android will not touch anything there. Please give a link to anyone who has reported having their whole Pandora Operating system deleted by Android. Or provide a rough explanation of how this would happen.

Apologies if your post was meant to be a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sugest you look at the threads I've created and then judge whether I'm joking or not
Could you give a link and also explain how Android for Pandora could modify the contents of the Nand and therefore necessitate reinstalling the Pandora OS?

Last edited by a moderator:

Click on "topics" on the left side

OK I've done that, it didn't help, I can only see your 5 most recent topics, can you, or anyone else, please give a link to the actual topic where you explain this statement :

if you dont reinstall the Pandora OS, Andrid will delete the whole system

Click on "topics" on the left side
OK I've done that, it didn't help, I can only see your 5 most recent topics, can you, or anyone else, please give a link to the actual topic where you explain this statement :
if you dont reinstall the Pandora OS, Andrid will delete the whole system
Ok, sorry. I was just having a little fun. That was complete sarcasm. Have a nice day :)

I keep getting app install errors. Could someone who has successfully installed Minecraft PE tell me how they have formatted their SD?

I keep getting app install errors. Could someone who has successfully installed Minecraft PE tell me how they have formatted their SD?
Do you have 2 SD cards inserted? If you do then try removing the 'secondary card' booting into Android and then installing Minecraft PE from the card that has the Android PND on it, bear in mind that some Android software just don't work with Pandora Android.

Back