How To Make Roms Working?

winfred01

Still Fresh
I have metal slug and metal slug2 (and many others) roms but mamegpx2.5 failed loading it.
I have tried to convert them to 0.34 ver using clrmame and i still cannot load them...

Is any tips in making them working? :(

Winfred posted on Sep 3 2006 at 03:27 PM said:
I have metal slug and metal slug2 (and many others) roms but mamegpx2.5 failed loading it.
I have tried to convert them to 0.34 ver using clrmame and i still cannot load them...

Use Gngeo2x for Neo Geo roms... And check my guide right below this text to set it up. Can't help you otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shikaku posted on Sep 3 2006 at 09:21 PM said:
Winfred posted on Sep 3 2006 at 03:27 PM said:

Use Gngeo2x for Neo Geo roms... And check my guide right below this text to set it up. Can't help you otherwise.

Thanks Shikaku,
but I've got other mame roms that I wanna play on gp2x too.
They are on the gamelist.txt and I've tried to use different verison's roms and I still cant get them working...

I am having problems getting a rom to work with mame on the GP2X too. I move the roms to the roms folder. Nothing there once I turn on my GP2X. Mame seems to be working though. Anybody know what's going on?

thejustone posted on Sep 5 2006 at 07:40 AM said:
I am having problems getting a rom to work with mame on the GP2X too. I move the roms to the roms folder. Nothing there once I turn on my GP2X. Mame seems to be working though. Anybody know what's going on?

The zip names have to be in lower case... Maybe you have upper case in the names?

Back