How would u murder A post whore

Status
Not open for further replies.
To murder a post whore, you have just to divide by zero:

Than you destroy the space time continium and dit murder everywhone (inclusive the post whore..) :lol:

apocalypse ftw!!!

Via the "Manage Ignored Users" section in my profile. I just added my first two users on my list and it works wonders.

Via the "Manage Ignored Users" section in my profile. I just added my first two users on my list and it works wonders.
+1

However, I leave them unblocked so I can counter with witty remarks.

Ah yes, back to the topic.

The worst way to kill someone, in this case a "post whore", would be to leave a suicide note that they killed themselves in a way that the body would never be found, then drug them and take them to a remote location where there are many torture devices and weapons stockpiled. If anyone follows, kill them swiftly and dispose of in compost pile. Keep captive hanging horizontally 20 ft from any floor wall or roof, using chain restraints running to the corners of the ceiling, every day, throw a brick at them until they slowly die of starvation, then dispose of body in said compost pile.

But of course I would never do that because I'm a good person, and I don't kill people.

Last edited by a moderator:

I tend to never block anyone on anything just in case they come around or if they actually say something important. I always give people the benefit of the doubt. Besides, if I couldn't see BP's posts, how would I know what everyone is talking about?

I, for one, welcome our new BP overlord.

Also, on-topic: murder is illegal.

I tend to never block anyone on anything just in case they come around or if they actually say something important. I always give people the benefit of the doubt. Besides, if I couldn't see BP's posts, how would I know what everyone is talking about?

To show my gratitude for welcoming me, I promise to kill you last.

To show my gratitude for welcoming me, I promise to kill you last.
And I promise not to kill anyone except in self defense or the defense of someone else, which I really hope never happens.

I would never murder anyone, I'd kidnap them and use some sort of psychological torture to make them never ever want to post in a forum again. I've never felt like doing this but murder seems extreme. I usually just take a break from the forum before I ever reach the point of plotting to get rid of someone.

I would never murder anyone, I'd kidnap them and use some sort of psychological torture to make them never ever want to post in a forum again. I've never felt like doing this but murder seems extreme. I usually just take a break from the forum before I ever reach the point of plotting to get rid of someone.
Exactly.

I'm sure "Please do not murder fellow community members" is in the guidelines somewhere.

Another thread about BP, another lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back