How Would You Explain The Gp2x?

I be pretty simple about it, I tell them I watch movies, listen to music and play classic games. When they ask what, I say, Mario, Sonic you know that thing, and that usually turns people on and they ask to play right then and there lol. OR they ask what movie I'm watching. Most the time, people think I have a DS, cause I bought a DS case for it (Sweet right?) but then I suprise them with somethin they never seen.

It is hard to explain all the technical things, but if you say the basic features, and tell them it's all free to use, it's enough to get them interested, or turn away.

iignotus posted on Aug 17 2006 at 01:54 AM said:
AcidiC posted on Aug 17 2006 at 02:17 AM said:
Someone asked me if it was a "PS4"
I think by law you have a right to kill that person.

Haha nice one

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't explain to an extremely non-technical person. Some people can understand it, others would be like "duh, whats USB?", or "Its Korean? You traitor! Buy from an American company like Nintendo." :rolleyes:

I used to explain the GP32 thusly:
"Its like the GBA but more powerful and you can download games and stuff for free".

Then if they were still interested, I would go on to explain about particular games, plus music and videos.

And then, if they wanted to know, I would help them find a place to buy it.

A friend wanted to buy a GP32, years ago, but I talked him out of it as he didn't have internet and I wasn't willing to provide games transfer and other such service to him for free.

Back